Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orphan Black
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I'd cut her some slack. It's probably not easy playing 12+ characters on the same show, and perhaps she's forgotten who she is and how she signs her name. She may be locked in the part, as it were, "dramarama" as the old stagehands used to call it.

Could be a matter for Reginald J. Chesspieceface, the famed Thespian Detective, to investigate. If only there were some way to contact him!

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Checklist has been posted. The 10th Tatiana autograph is Janika Zingler. There are 13 single wardrobe cards, 3 duals, and 1 quad wardrobe limited to 25.

http://www.cryptozoic.com/site..._checklist_final.pdf

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
No Cosima wardrobe cards I noticed.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Not many of these cards showing up online. Anyone buy a box yet?

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
The Maslany auto cards seem to be in the $200 to $300 range currently.
As welcome as some of the other signers are, it's hard to risk buying 3 or 4 boxes when I could get the card I really want for the same money, and not end up with 3-4 other autographs, possibly very common ones, instead. If it was 2 autos per box for the $75, I'd have tried a few by now, I think, but I just don't collect costume cards (with very few exceptions) and I wouldn't want these either.

I do think I'll be getting a box, and where old-fashion card collecting is concerned, I'll definitely have the mini-master of the base and chase at some point. I love the show.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I bought 2 boxes to try my luck at a Maslany auto. Boxes are so expensive these days, this will be only the 2nd and 3rd ones I've bought in over 3 years.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Finally got my 2 boxes in after the Christmas/New Years break.

First box was pretty average:

Felix wardrobe M11
Graeme Manson Creator auto

Second box was a lot better:

IDW comic cover insert V02
Alison wardrobe M03
Evelyne Brouchu Auto Dance
Cyan printing plate of the Sarah Manning
character bio card Elephant (which is a cool card to get a printing plate of I think)

Overall it's a really nice set. Would have loved a Tatiana auto, but I was hoping for a Felix or Delphine if I couldn't get one and luckily I did get one I wanted.

I love the binder and the Dyad Institute card is a nice addition. The binder adds a little more of Cosima to the set because there isn't much of her. No wardrobe cards, just the auto, which will be difficult to find and rather expensive.

Hopefully they will make further sets, maybe just one encompassing seasons 2 to 5, once the final season airs.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great breaks Sidewinder. Aside from pulling a Tatiana that's about as good as you can do from two boxes. The Delphine auto is a great card and proving to be quite popular. Those are drying up fast. Congrats! Thumb Up

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
Great breaks Sidewinder. Aside from pulling a Tatiana that's about as good as you can do from two boxes. The Delphine auto is a great card and proving to be quite popular. Those are drying up fast. Congrats! Thumb Up

Thanks Logan. Now I have to pick up the other cards I want from the set. Will be a bit of a challenge I think, there is not a lot of this product out there.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I just won a signed Tatiana Maslany card from the Orphan Black Facebook group. I am pretty excited about it, I will post a pic when it shows up. It's the Janika Zingler version.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
I just won a signed Tatiana Maslany card from the Orphan Black Facebook group. I am pretty excited about it, I will post a pic when it shows up. It's the Janika Zingler version.

Congrats to you. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Here is my winning card:

I was prepared to drop a few hundred bucks for one, and this saved me the money.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
Here is my winning card:

I was prepared to drop a few hundred bucks for one, and this saved me the money.

Sweet win Jason. Congrats to you! Clap

That's a nice example of her signature also as it's the closest one I've seen (of the autographed cards) to how she actually signs her name in person. On almost all the cards I think she just signed "Tatiana" whereas on yours she did the little swirly M thing at the end she usually does when signing in person.