Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Art of Burlesque (Cult-Stuff)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Art of Burlesque (Cult-Stuff)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted
This is very close to completion now. It's going to be very limited and it's shipping this month, so it's time to start showing off some of the sketch cards. The set has some stunning art work. More general information will follow soon, but for now have a look at some of the sketch cards going into the set.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
When was this available to order? Have I missed out? I have been looking forward to this set Smile

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I like some of those. Top right is my fave i think. Smile

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
When was this available to order? Have I missed out? I have been looking forward to this set Smile

Same here Eek .Hope I have not mssed out Roll Eyes .Will you have any at Memorabilia Jason?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
No one has missed it it's not happened yet Smile I am hoping to have the sets in time for Memorabilia but if not they will be shipping just after. Set info and release information should be available from next week!

The sketches from this set are outstanding.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Here are a few of mine:

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Those look really good as usual. Smile

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
All looking GREAT

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Order page for this is now up on Cult Stuff's website.The sketches look fantastic but I must admit I have no interest in the autos or costume cards so it's a tough decision whether to buy boxes with only a 50/50 chance of a sketch.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wondering if this has been released yet Confused.Been looking out for sketches but not seen anything on Ebay.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Haven't received my order and nothing about it being released is on their website.

Posts: 3251 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Same here - says shipping end of March on web-site

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Anyone got any updates?

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
My invoice dated 4/3 said they expected to be shipping in about 14 days. So hopefully we're getting close.

Had hoped to have them for Chicago. Looks like I'll have them for Allentown though.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Guess this is live now as there are sets and sketches on Ebay.