Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Premium Pack edition of Classic Star Trek Movies: Heroes and Villains
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Premium Pack edition of Classic Star Trek Movies: Heroes and Villains
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Have Rittenhouse scrapped that ludicrous postage on the rewards cards yet?

No, I ordered a reward card recently and had to pay the postage.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
quote:

Just went to order the Kirk Card #55 reward card and was stopped in my tracks. $17.50 shipping charge. Eek Eek Frown Frown

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Just went to order the Kirk Card #55 reward card and was stopped in my tracks. $17.50 shipping charge. Eek Eek Frown Frown

It's a lot cheaper to ship it to someone in the US, who can then pass it onto you when you next trade with them.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone queried the shipping charge with them? For a single card it should be $3-$4 maximum.

Have to confess I was not all that bothered until I was putting my Warehouse 13 Season 2 cards away and realised I was missing Artifact card 19.

I thought at first there was a numbering error until I checked the website.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
International or not, that shipping price is insane. Is it being sent with some kind of insurance or signed verification required?

Posts: 10368 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's a lot cheaper to ship it to someone in the US, who can then pass it onto you when you next trade with them.

I tried to be a go-between for a customer before and was flat-out told No. They could not order it and have it sent to me. And since I'm a RA dealer, I can't order them myself.

They send the rewards out with a trackable service, either priority or registered I'm thinking. Apparently there were a LOT that were getting "lost" and needed to be replaced.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
In trying to calculate the value of the card, the wrappers required come to about $35, and in the USA the postage is $6. Add the fact that it's William Shatner, who's worth at least 4 bucks, and the card is worth $45. So if you can get it for that or less, you are in the ball park. All this of course is pure speculation on my part and may not resemble reality in any way whatsoever.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post