Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Princess Bride Trading Card Set from Factory Entertainment
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Princess Bride Trading Card Set from Factory Entertainment
 Login/Join

Picture of william291077
posted
Howdy,

I have seen this set listed at the back of NSU for some time but have seen nothing else. I have checked the Factory Entertainment website and they do not have anything other than the Princess Bride replica swords information.

Does anyone know anything or have a link regarding this release?

Thanks.

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
That is both good and bad to know. I have a real love for the movie and would have loved to collect the set. I can at least divert the money I was planning to spend on this product elsewhere.

Thanks for the information.

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post