Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Unstoppable Cards Loaded Packs
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unstoppable Cards Loaded Packs
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted
To be released at Memorabilia in November. Each pack contains 9 cards which will include 1 Fantasy Art sketch, 1 new Avengers 50th autograph card and an autograph/sketch/printing plate from one of our first 2 releases. Also included in the packs will be 1 of 3 Blakes 7 promo cards which are limited to 500 each, 3 of 9 Avengers 50th puzzle cards and 2 other random promos or gold foil cards. Limited to just 1500 packs.

Here's a taster of some Fantasy Art sketch cards by Tim Proctor

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How much per pack and any discounts for multiple pack purchases Jason?I need to know how much money to get out of my piggy bank to bring to the NEC Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
One question - where will you be set up?
One request - keep Triple-Frog away from the sets until we all get some Wink

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks great! If I can't attend can packs be purchased online?

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Looks like Batman will be in the right place at the right time once again! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Will Unstoppable have a table at Memorabilia this year Jason? Or if now, where will these be sold from?

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
We probably won't take a table as there are a number of dealers attending who will be carrying this product and feel it would be unfair to compete with them for sales. We will have a limited number available to order via the website and packs will be labelled A, B and C so buyers can get all 3 packs to give 3 Fantasy Art sketch cards, 3 Avengers 50th cards signed by Brian Jackson, George Innes and Ron Moody (fondly remembered for his role as Fagin in Oliver) all 3 Blakes 7 puzzle promo cards and all 9 Avengers puzzle cards and 3 autograph/sketch/printing plates from NotLD or Avengers. There are also random foils and promos. We also have a couple of cut autographs from NotLD namely Karl Hardman and Marilyn Eastman (Me and Mrs Cooper)

Retail price is likely to be around £26 a pack.

I will be attending Memorabilia on the Saturday and maybe Sunday as well if I can find a hotel nearby!!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Looks like Batman will be in the right place at the right time once again! Big Grin

Thumb Up Jammy Sod

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:
We probably won't take a table as there are a number of dealers attending who will be carrying this product and feel it would be unfair to compete with them for sales. We will have a limited number available to order via the website and packs will be labelled A, B and C so buyers can get all 3 packs to give 3 Fantasy Art sketch cards, 3 Avengers 50th cards signed by Brian Jackson, George Innes and Ron Moody (fondly remembered for his role as Fagin in Oliver) all 3 Blakes 7 puzzle promo cards and all 9 Avengers puzzle cards and 3 autograph/sketch/printing plates from NotLD or Avengers. There are also random foils and promos. We also have a couple of cut autographs from NotLD namely Karl Hardman and Marilyn Eastman (Me and Mrs Cooper)

Retail price is likely to be around £26 a pack.

I will be attending Memorabilia on the Saturday and maybe Sunday as well if I can find a hotel nearby!!

With my non sport subscription, thats me sorted already - Ron Moody auto? Brilliant - a legend

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:

Thumb Up Jammy Sod

Thumb Up Thumb Up Whatever that means Roll Eyes

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:

Thumb Up Jammy Sod

Thumb Up Thumb Up Whatever that means Roll Eyes

Another term for lucky bu&%er!!

Very pleased to have Ron Moody sign cards for us, a lovely chap to deal with. There will also be a few Bill Gaunt signed sketches in packs.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
also a lump of earth with grass on it plus an even layer of smuckers

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Here are the Blakes 7 promos

And here's the reverse side

Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
Jason,

Any Chance of a scan of the Avengers 9 card set?

Dave.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Avengers 9 Card Puzzle

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Fantasy Art sketches by Gavin Hunt

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Loaded Packs will be available to order soon via the website. We are still aiming to having these out in time for Memorabilia but unfortunately hurricane Sandy has had an impact on artists getting sketch cards back in time. Jason

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
These all look really nice. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Fantasy Art Sketch Artist List

Marcia Dye
Michael Duron
Laura Inglis
Boo
JD Seeber
Amber Stone
Adam Talley
Jason Flowers
Joseph Miller
Vanasea "Banky" Farano
Charles Hall
Elfie Lebouleux
Andy Fry
Dave Sharp
Pablo Diaz
Josh Werner
Lin Zy
Stephanie Swanger
Danny Silva
Robert Aragon
Bruce Gerlach
Adam Cleveland
J Linares
Patric Canter
Jay Durden
Rich Molinelli
Scott Ethan Glenn
Brian Deguire
Jay Pangan III
Ted Woods
Huy Truong
Terry Pavlet
Clay McCormack
Jerry Fleming
Dan Gorman
Francois Chartier
Gavin Hunt
Mike Vasquez
Tim Dowler
Bianca Thompson
Lee Lightfoot
Tim Proctor
Kitty-Lydia Dye
Jason Westlake
Matthew Parmenter
Paul Cowan
Rhiannon Owens
Leah Mangue

Avengers Sketches

Elfie Lebouleux
Huy Truong
Terry Pavlet
Rich Molinelli
Andy Fry (signed by Bill Gaunt, Anneke Wills, Ron Moody)
JD Seeber (signed by Fenella Fielding)

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
As a number of people have asked there are 450 printing plates from Avengers 50th and Night of the Living Dead in this set. Dealers will have these abvailable to buy at Memorabilia and we will be shipping retail orders the following week.