Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Saluting Breygent
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saluting Breygent
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
It's nice to see a card manufacturer keeping their customers informed as to what is happening with future releases. Tom seems to go the extra 2 miles to keep us updated on this site as well as Face Book and else where.

Some of the older card companies should take a leaf out of Tom's book and start updating us better. It feels like they don't care as their product will sell out anyway so why bother.

Most of the other manufacturers seem to rely on others to promote their product.

Thanks for the effort Tom.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
wow I am blushing and thank you for the kind words

tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Metal Metal ROCK ON BREYGENT!!!!!!!!

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
The thing I will say about Breygent is that we know the people behind the products and we know that they care about the hobby, rather than just care about making a quick buck. I hope they do really well with their new stuff. Thumb Up

Posts: 10378 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I remember doing Wizard of Oz series 2 by Breygent and you were suposed to get a sketch in each box, 2 boxes did not have any sketches so I sent an email to Breygent and thought they would do a topps special and say not much we can do......
Tom responded in a prompt manner and went the distance, not only did I get my 2 sketches that were missing, he threw in other stuff aswell Smile Smile Smile Smile
Thanks for caring about your customers Tom

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Agreed!
Others need to take note and start following!

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
I was just thinking this morning about starting a thread asking who is your favorite card company. Too late I guess...

Breygent is my favorite. They have a good handle on what people what and put out a good product every time.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Ditto x 1 million!

quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
It's nice to see a card manufacturer keeping their customers informed as to what is happening with future releases. Tom seems to go the extra 2 miles to keep us updated on this site as well as Face Book and else where.

Some of the older card companies should take a leaf out of Tom's book and start updating us better. It feels like they don't care as their product will sell out anyway so why bother.

Most of the other manufacturers seem to rely on others to promote their product.

Thanks for the effort Tom.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Keeping us in the loop and making yourself accessible is much appreciated!! And it's always good to see all the variety of sketches Tom posts to upcoming sets.
Keep up the good work!! Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I certainly enjoy Breygent's products and sincerely appreciate how accessible they are when I have questions, and how well they keep information flowing.

Nice work Tom, and everyone else at Breygent!

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Not only are they very good, Tom is also a really nice bloke

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I heartily agree with all the kudos. If there were a non-sports card manufacturer Hall of Fame, Tom would surely be a first ballot inaugural member.

I'm impressed even by those Breygent sets whose subject matter I don't necessarily collect and I've bought at least a little bit of pretty much every thing they've ever done. My favorites have been Dexter, the Movie Poster related sets, the Marilyn and Wizard of Oz sets, and the upcoming American Horror Story can't miss. I also look forward to the Comic Con packs every year, especially this year.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I agree with what everyone else has said, the way they keep us up to date on everything shows how much Tom and everyone else at Breygent really cares about their products and the collectors.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think they are overrated. Big Grin Elephant Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wvfan
posted Hide Post
Out of all the card compaines. The put more effort into their cards. Ive actually watched a show because the card set was so good.

Posts: 130 | Location: petersburg WV | Registered: December 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
Tom and company have done a terrific job keeping the card hobby interesting, exciting and fun. Thumb Up

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
thank you

tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I agree. Tom has always gone out of his way to keep things interesting in the hobby. I am really looking forward to the new releases for the SDCC 2013 and season 5&6 of dexter. Thanks Tom for all you do.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Anybody ever wonder if Tom is a collector himself. I know I do. I wonders sometimes if he struggles the same way we do, "Which sets should I buy?" But he probably has more fun putting the stuff together than we do opening. Nah, it is not possible.

Big Grin

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Tom doesn't collect cards. His main focus is on the cards and their production.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post