Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Sons of Anarchy Seasons 1-3 (Cryptozoic)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sons of Anarchy Seasons 1-3 (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
There was a huge add for the cards on the back cover of the latest issue of NSU magazine. If memory serves the ad said said winter 2013.

I have it, I never looked at the back cover. Twak Big Grin

Posts: 10374 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
The autograph list has been added on the Cryptozoic website. I have to admit, I am a little disappointed with it in a way. Hunnam, Perlman, Sagal, and Siff didn't sign.

Patrick St. Esprit as Elliott Oswald
Kenneth Choi as Henry Lin
Jamie McShane as Cameron Hayes
Julie Ariola as Mary Winston
Dendrie Taylor as Luann Delaney
Jose Pablo Cantillo as Hector Salazar
Dayton Callie as former Police Chief Wayne Unser
Kim Coates as Alex "Tig" Trager
Tommy Flanagan as Filip "Chibs" Telford
Ryan Hurst as Harry "Opie" Winston
William Lucking as Piermont "Piney" Winston
Theo Rossi as Juan-Carlos "Juice" Ortiz
David LaBrava as Happy
Emilio Rivera as Marcus Alvarez
Michael Marisi Ornstein as Chuck Marstein
Winter Ave Zoli as Lyla
McNally Sagal as Margaret Murphy
Taylor Sheridan as Deputy Chief David Hale
Jeff Kober as Jacob Hale Jr.
Nicholas Guest as John Teller

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a preliminary list. They could easily sign some of those names mentioned between now and release.

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NonSportCardGuy26:
That is a preliminary list. They could easily sign some of those names mentioned between now and release.
I hope your right Thumb Up

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
I cant imagine Perlman not signing. Especially since he seems to be hitting the con circuit now.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'd be surprised if Perlman didn't sign. He signed for Hellboy, and I don't imagine getting him to do this will be that hard.

I would have liked some more "guest stars" though, like Titus Welliver, Henry Rollins, Ally Walker, Adam Arkin and Mitch Pileggi.

Also, while I'm pleased with most of the list, no "big names" means there really needs to be two or even three autographs in a box to make a box worth buying.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AGAIN, this is a preliminary list. Please read up about Cryptozoic's change in their policy of announcing autographs. Nearly every thread started about a Cryptozoic product has people on it complaining when they obviously did not actually read the entire story and just looked at the list.

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NonSportCardGuy26:
AGAIN, this is a preliminary list. Please read up about Cryptozoic's change in their policy of announcing autographs. Nearly every thread started about a Cryptozoic product has people on it complaining when they obviously did not actually read the entire story and just looked at the list.

Well I did read the story and all those indicted as SOA signers are marked as in contract. No names are in BOLD, which means that none have been confirmed and they still may possibly not be in. Confirmed apparently means that the signed cards have been returned.

The big three SOA stars are not mentioned at all, which means they are not in contract. I take that to mean that at least at this time they are not in, since as it says, the contract comes earlier. If that's the case, better to know now.

Its good that Crypto is trying to keep collectors more up to date on autograph signers, but nobody can give an absolute guarantee until the cards are in hand. This revised policy is supposed to give collectors more notice about what's in the product, what is not and what is still open. Its not supposed to give them more time to complain about it. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Raven,

Posts: 10374 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like the release date has been moved back to late January 2014. This date was posted on a dealers site.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
They've also announced a couple of new signers on the blog on their website.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
They've also announced a couple of new signers on the blog on their website.
Cool, I will have to check that out. Thanks for posting that Smokin'

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Someone on "That Site" is pre-selling boxes already. This surely is a big gamble that they will get enough product. Also, not sure if they are allowed to pre-sell this far ahead of release on That Site?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Good list of signers.

Waiting to see how the wardrobe list turns out.

Def excited and scared to see what the redemption is gonna be.

Slight deflated feeling without a Hunnam sig.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ron Perlman, Kim Coates, and Henry Rollins were always the most important signers for me, and now they've confirmed all three of those, I'm very happy.

The binder is beautiful too.

Could do without lame temporary tattoos though. And I don't like that the replica patches are only 1 in every 4 boxes.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
From reading various articles about the show, theres just no way theyll let go of any cuts from the show simply because of how serious the biker community takes it.

If it wasnt for charity, they wouldnt have sold the ones from Sambel.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
http://cryptozoic.com/blogs/mo...ced-new-release-date

Some have noticed that the current Autograph list for Sons of Anarchy Trading Cards Seasons 1 - 3 is really taking off, and we have been so lucky to get such an overwhelmingly positive response from the great actors working on the show. We recently announced that Ron Perlman (Clary Morrow) and Katey Sagal (Gemma Teller Morrow) will be signing for all three sets (Seasons 1 – 3, Seasons 4 & 5, and Seasons 6 & 7).

On the tail of that great news, we are really excited to let fans know that Charlie Hunnam has also signed his agreement to participate! This is fantastic news (he will also sign for all three Sons of Anarchy sets as well as Pacific Rim), but it does mean that we have had to adjust the list of signers to create a good variety of signatures for each set. Below is the current breakdown of signers for the three Sons of Anarchy Trading Card sets. (More signers may be announced for Set 1, and more will be announced for Sets 2 and 3.)

Sons of Anarchy Trading Cards Seasons 1 – 3
Charlie Hunnam as Jackson “Jax” Teller*
Katey Sagal as Gemma Teller Morrow*
Kim Coates as Alex "Tig" Trager*
Ron Perlman as Clarence "Clay" Morrow*
Ryan Hurst as Harry "Opie" Winston*
Mark Boone Junior as Robert "Bobby Elvis" Munson*
Theo Rossi as Juan Carlos "Juice" Ortiz*
William Lucking as Piermont "Piney" Winston *
Dayton Callie as former Police Chief Wayne Unser*
Kristen Renton as Ima Tite*
Kenneth Choi as Henry Lin*
McNally Sagal as Margaret Murphy*
Emilio Rivera as Marcus Alvarez *
Jeff Kober as Jacob Hale Jr.*
Patrick St. Esprit as Elliott Oswald*
Mitch Pileggi as Ernest Darby*
Nicholas Guest as John Teller*
Taylor Sheridan as Deputy Chief David Hale*
Jamie McShane as Cameron Hayes*
Julie Ariola as Mary Winston*
Dendrie Taylor as Luann Delaney*
Sprague Grayden as Donna Winston*
Henry Rollins as A.J. Weston*
Jose Pablo Cantillo as Hector Salazar*
Zoe Boyle as Trinity Ashby*

Sons of Anarchy Trading Cards Seasons 4 & 5
Ryan Hurst as Harry "Opie" Winston*
Tommy Flanagan as Filip "Chibs" Telford*
David Labrava as Happy*
William Lucking as Piermont "Piney" Winston *
Dayton Callie as former Police Chief Wayne Unser*
Michael Marisi Ornstein as Chuck Marstein*
Winter Ave Zoli as Lyla*
Jeff Kober as Jacob Hale Jr.*
Drea de Matteo as Wendy Teller*
Tory Kittles as Laroy Wayne*

Sons of Anarchy Trading Cards Seasons 6 & 7
Mark Boone Junior as Robert "Bobby Elvis" Munson*
Tommy Flanagan as Filip "Chibs" Telford*
Theo Rossi as Juan Carlos "Juice" Ortiz*
David Labrava as Happy*

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
To me they've added the key members to this signing list that now I look at it and cry for my wallet. A LOT.

Can't wait for this!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think I will get a box or 2 of this

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
cant wait for this just hope my boxes come through

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
To me they've added the key members to this signing list that now I look at it and cry for my wallet. A LOT.

Can't wait for this!

Me either but my checkbook is going to be less than happy.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post