Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Choice Marketing's 9-11 Memorial Series 10th Anniversary Edition
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Choice Marketing's 9-11 Memorial Series 10th Anniversary Edition
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
I posted about a new set that Choice Marketing is doing in honor of the 10th Anniversary of September 11th yesterday. Here's a link to the story:

Choice Marketings 9-11 Memorial Series-10th Anniversary Edition/

After I posted the story, I found out that Choice will also be offering uncut sheets of the 9-11 cards. The sheets are signed and come with a certificate of authenticity. They'll carry a SPR of $24.95.

You can find full details about the card series on the blog link above. Below is a digital flyer about the uncut sheets.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Harris,
When you got to the website and order a set or sheet, there is a spot for a coupon code. Any chance you have something like that from the company?
Thanks

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Problem is :they ship to the US, Canada and England only.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
Harris,
When you got to the website and order a set or sheet, there is a spot for a coupon code. Any chance you have something like that from the company?
Thanks

No, sorry about that.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
Problem is :they ship to the US, Canada and England only.

If they ship to England, I don't see why they wouldn't ship to France too. Maybe you should try giving them an email, Szym. Or if can't find contact info and/or you want me to email them for you, let me know.