Leon Braojos

Norvien Basio

May 22, 2022, 10:11 AM
Elaine Perna
Amy Clark

Danielle Gransaull

May 22, 2022, 10:23 AM
Elaine Perna
The presale for Elementals 2 will be on June 11th 2022 at 1:00 pm (EST).

Please follow the link below for more information.

https://www.deviantart.com/per...-11th-2022-916904544
May 23, 2022, 01:28 PM
Elaine Perna
Newton Barbosa

May 25, 2022, 10:22 AM
Elaine Perna
Huy Truong

May 26, 2022, 11:59 AM
Elaine Perna
Lynne Anderson

May 26, 2022, 03:15 PM
Elaine Perna
ATTENTION: IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Perna Studios is moving to a new address and city. Unfortunately we are losing our current internet provider and tmontana@sympatico.ca email address. The tmontana@sympatico.ca email will NOT be working after June 1st.

FOR THE ELEMENTALS 2 PRE-SALE on June 11th please use our pernastudios@gmail.com email to place your orders.

Please use the pernastudios@gmail.com email address for all other emails to us as well. This includes artists and friends.

May 28, 2022, 08:55 AM
Elaine Perna
Jamie Joslyn

June 03, 2022, 02:42 PM
Elaine Perna
Andrei J. Agravante

Carl J. Catchilar

Ralph Evan

June 04, 2022, 03:25 PM
Elaine Perna
Fabian Quintero

Nestor Celario Jr.

Mark Darwin Godino

June 05, 2022, 02:52 PM
Elaine Perna
Tabitha Jensen

Alex Winters

Christopher Chamberlain

June 07, 2022, 01:27 PM
Elaine Perna
Alcione Silva

Roberto Ariel Mamani

June 08, 2022, 11:32 AM
Elaine Perna
Sean Pence

Effix

June 08, 2022, 11:38 AM
wolfie
.........and the hits just keep on coming. Dance

June 09, 2022, 12:07 PM
Elaine Perna
Soni Alcorn-Hender

Kristin Herndon

Achilleas Kokkinakis

June 14, 2022, 09:17 AM
Kevin F
Needless to say (but I'll say it anyway Big Grin), this latest Perna set was a complete sell out very soon after the presale was opened on Saturday. So congratulations to Elaine and Tony for another successful release Smile
June 14, 2022, 12:26 PM
Logan
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
Needless to say (but I'll say it anyway Big Grin), this latest Perna set was a complete sell out very soon after the presale was opened on Saturday. So congratulations to Elaine and Tony for another successful release Smile

And I hopped onboard for the very first time with the Pernas and got in just under the wire. Dance Metal Here's hoping for an Enys sketch. Angel
June 14, 2022, 02:18 PM
Kevin F
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
And I hopped onboard for the very first time with the Pernas and got in just under the wire. Dance Metal Here's hoping for an Enys sketch. Angel
Well done on getting an order in. Now you just have to engage Patient Waiting Mode (TM) until the packs get sent out and make their way through the postage labyrinth to reach you.

In the meantime, watch out for the next installment from Elaine & Tony when they post info and progress on when they compile and package up the sets...which just makes the final waiting stage about ten times worse Big Grin
June 14, 2022, 02:29 PM
Logan
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
Well done on getting an order in. Now you just have to engage Patient Waiting Mode (TM) until the packs get sent out and make their way through the postage labyrinth to reach you.

In the meantime, watch out for the next installment from Elaine & Tony when they post info and progress on when they compile and package up the sets...which just makes the final waiting stage about ten times worse Big Grin

Big Grin Thumb Up

I waited around 9-10 months to get my Ultraman cards once the kickstarter ended last year, so at least I'm already quite familiar with agonizing waits. This wait should be a lot easier ... but I don't know...there's an awful lot of great stuff waiting in these 10 packs. Elephant
June 24, 2022, 02:59 PM
Elaine Perna
Enys Guerrero