Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic The Walking Dead Season 2 Coming Fall 2012
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic The Walking Dead Season 2 Coming Fall 2012
 Login/Join

Picture of CryptozoicTCFan
posted
As a follow-up to last year's sold out set, Cryptozoic Entertainment will be releasing a series of trading cards based on the second season of AMC's hit series, The Walking Dead. Driven out of their camp, the group of survivors are on the road and looking for supplies and a safe haven. But, when a roaming hoard of walkers separates one of the kids from the group, Rick and the others must leave the safety of the group and venture into the forest to find her. Re-live each nail-biting moment of the incredible second season with your collection of trading cards!

Release Date: Fall 2012
Packs: 5 Cards Per Pack
MSRP: $3.50
Base Set: Features episodic images from Season 2
Inserts: Autograph cards, Wardrobe cards, and Sketch cards

Source for above content: http://www.cryptozoic.com/trad...ason-2-trading-cards

Posts: 27 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in for this set, some how I missed the release of season 1 and had to pay dearly!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any details on the box/case make-up yet?

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Please..please try to get autos from Scott Wilson and Pruitt Taylor Vince. Smile

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
Please..please try to get autos from Scott Wilson and Pruitt Taylor Vince. Smile

I'm hoping these guys start going to conventions. Need their autographs not only for The Walking Dead, but more importantly for my X-Files collection.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Any word on production?

Sketches per box? I heard 1 per case. Frown

Box and album production? I heard same as series one also. Frown

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
I think its going to sell out pretty fast, especially if they get Andrew Lincoln to sign.

Many new collectors are going for a case on this one I believe.

I saw on Cryptozoics page there was a picture of Glenns shirt and Shanes jacket, these are probably going to be used in costume cards.

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see Emily Kinney sign for this set. Until I see that the odds of higher end pulls are actually somewhat reasonable, I doubt I will buy any boxes of Cryptozoic products, though, as much as I would like to buy a box of this.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post