Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Star Trek Deep Space Nine: Heroes And Villains (Rittenhouse)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek Deep Space Nine: Heroes And Villains (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Received my prize, Wallace Shawn autograph card. Princess Bride! Smile Thanks so much Lynne.

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
All but one contest entry went out this week. That one will go out tomorrow.
Hope everyone had fun, I know I did!

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I missed this one. Lynne it looks like you made a lot of people happy.

Posts: 901 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I received my prize as well. James Sloyan as Mora Pol. Thank you, Lynne. This contest was extremely kind of you!

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Received my card yesterday: Hilary Shepard as Hoya. Thank you Lynne. Thumb Up

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
The amount of points you need for the rewards card is crazy (1500), it's a nice looking card though.

Posts: 1116 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
I was kinda glad for a high point card. I offer the people...like master set clients..a big chunk of points for buying from me. It's nice they have something to spend it on Wink Makes 'em love me more. (giggle)

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
Lynne,

I received the terrific Steven Weber Deep Space Nine card you sent. Thank you VERY much for your generosity! Smile

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
I'm ashamed to say since I don't watch DS9, I didn't have any particular awareness of many of the actors I sent out. I just randomly grabbed a card Wink
Now, Weber I did know but for Wings, not DS9Wink