Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Rocky Horror Picture Show
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted
Fright-Rags announced they have the license for the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I hit them up on Instagram & Facebook...the said they are working on Cards for this set.

I'm in especially if there are Autos! I did 7 Re-Animator boxes. I will do more than that if there are Autos in this set.

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that the T-shirt folk?

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Much of the main cast has already signed for other releases. I did a cast page for the film in my link of 100 card projects.

Richard O'Brien would be a nice one to get. A few others have passed away.

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not seen anything on their Facebook page at all.

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have turned my back on card collecting currently but a Rocky Horror set may just win me round.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
from their Instagram account

http://www.imagebam.com/image/59a0a41295414694

same basic response on Fb instant messenger

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
Disney says No. No Rocky Horror Cards are coming.....

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The House of mouse can take a flying jump to the left. Mad

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
A company that never would have made such a film now owns it.

Such a sad world.

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post