New Series from Rittenhouse Archives

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/605105545

April 29, 2012, 08:34 AM
Ali_G
New Series from Rittenhouse Archives
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
I just looked at this and noticed a Stargate Relics release as well.

Ooh, new Stargate cards. Me like! Dance I will be keeping my eyes peeled for any news...
April 29, 2012, 11:12 AM
watchers of watchers
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:
Originally posted by Soul-on-Fire:
Well, I don't really get the Eureka expansion/update set.
No new signers and why are some cards in a new horizontal design while others are vertical? If this is going to replace the planned new full set, I'm quite disappointed.

What's not to "get"?

These were cards intended to go into the next series of Premium Packs. Either they couldn't get enough actors to sign to make the set or couldn't get enough dealer interest in ordering a second series to warrant printing it.

We've seen this before when there are leftovers. Mostly because Steve and Co. are so good about getting signers to sign when they can, even if the product is way down the line.

Ed

I am disappointed in them seems they only care about dealers with no regards to the wider base the collectors, thats why the good cards are so limited, do I really need 5 sets of Eureka so I can get a great auto? Really come on do something for us for once huh...

April 29, 2012, 12:43 PM
riddler_149
quote:
Originally posted by Ali_G:
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
I just looked at this and noticed a Stargate Relics release as well.

Ooh, new Stargate cards. Me like! Dance I will be keeping my eyes peeled for any news...

Thumb Up

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/
October 22, 2012, 03:31 AM
Sidewinder
Does anyone know if a Merlin set has been officially cancelled by RA? It's been more than 2 years now since the original annoucement and I've heard nothing since.
November 23, 2012, 07:22 PM
Lovemesomecards
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
Does anyone know if a Merlin set has been officially cancelled by RA? It's been more than 2 years now since the original annoucement and I've heard nothing since.

I noticed Merlin wasn't in the TBA list in the newest issue of NSU. Frown I just got my kids to start watching this series and was kind of hoping there would be cards. Someone please tell me there wasn't enough room to list it!