Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Doctor Who Topps Now
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doctor Who Topps Now
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
This is a really nice card but is just too pricey for what it is.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
I got it for several reasons,

1. it's one of the First pieces of Licensed Merchandise of the New Doctor, if not the 1st...forget all the Bootleg stuff on Facebook.

2. It's her 1st Trading Card "Rookie".

3. I'm doing Wizard World with a Great Doctor Who line-up....... hopefully , I can help bring some Fans to Cards.

4. I want something that No One will have at the Show.

5. I love Doctor Who & I have faith in it.

wish me luck

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kryten67:
I got it for several reasons,

1. it's one of the First pieces of Licensed Merchandise of the New Doctor, if not the 1st...forget all the Bootleg stuff on Facebook.

2. It's her 1st Trading Card "Rookie".

3. I'm doing Wizard World with a Great Doctor Who line-up....... hopefully , I can help bring some Fans to Cards.

4. I want something that No One will have at the Show.

5. I love Doctor Who & I have faith in it.

wish me luck

Maybe you can print the Topps Now page that says the card cost $9.99 each so Wizard World customers can see that you aren't making up some crazy price Thumb Up

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice! And actually, I wish I would have seen these before they were sold out at Topps. I would have definitely bought one at the $9.99 price for my Doctor Who collection. Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
I went ahead & Printed out the Topps Info on the 13th Doctor & The Topps Doctor Who Wall Art Poster Cards. As For my Pricing, It will be Convention Pricing but I will always make deals..... WW Tables Ain't Cheap

As for Doctor Who,
I have a Ton of Topps Vault Blank Backs w/ C.O.A.s.

If I had Known the Guests well in advance I would have ordered more Goodies. Hopefully this will Do.