Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Parks and Recreation (Press Pass)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Parks and Recreation (Press Pass)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Well, I started watching this show and I love it!!

I'm looking to get a couple of boxes, but I can't see anywhere, will there be a binder?

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
quote:
will there be a binder?

I emailed Press Pass and they told me they are not making a binder for the set.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Is release date still the 12th? I haven't heard anything for awhile. I would have thought they would have started to ship to dealers if they were releasing on the 12th.

I can't wait for this set!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
Is release date still the 12th? I haven't heard anything for awhile. I would have thought they would have started to ship to dealers if they were releasing on the 12th.

I can't wait for this set!

I was wondering the same thing. I've even been keeping an eye on the bay to see if anything pops up. I hate to see them there before I get mine, but love to see them showing up at the same time Smile. I feel like I want to get more and still don't have the ones I ordered yet.

Posts: 35 | Location: Canada | Registered: December 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
Beckett posted up a box bust of Parks & Recreation: http://www.beckett.com/news/20...nd-recreation-cards/

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Live tomorrow! I can't wait! I hope my cases make it today or tomorrow!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clearblue:
Beckett posted up a box bust of Parks & Recreation: http://www.beckett.com/news/20...nd-recreation-cards/

This was a NICE box with a numbered Ron Swanson autograph and also the Fred Armisen autograph. Fred was hilarious in his guest spot on P&R and just wrapped up a great nearly decade long run on Saturday Night Live. He also does the "Portlandia" comedy series on IFC.
These cards look great. Hopefully this set will be a big hit for Press Pass.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Full checklist has been posted with autograph inscriptions and all. I have to say it's the most thorough checklist for a set of cards and their variations that I've ever seen:

http://www.presspassinc.com/up...recreation_e1325.pdf

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
Full checklist has been posted with autograph inscriptions and all. I have to say it's the most thorough checklist for a set of cards and their variations that I've ever seen:

http://www.presspassinc.com/up...recreation_e1325.pdf

Press Pass always puts up the best checklists. They have ink variations and inscriptions in their football products, and they put up checklists for the entire release even when there are 50+ signers.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that Press Pass is pleased with this release and pursues Community as their next non sports license.

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dang it, I started mine before they posted their list. I couldn't have missed it by more than a couple of hours. Roll Eyes

At least I can confirm that theirs is correct. Thumb Up (and that we don't count just the "XO" on all Mo Collins autos as an inscription).

P.S.: The "Amy Poehler-alt" autograph is a 4-case incentive, showing her in a black dress instead of the gray jacket of the regular auto.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post