Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Panini Autopens
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Panini Autopens
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
Hey!! Get your favorite autopen for $500!!!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-...e:g:zV8AAOSwl9RZ~nV0

I made a $25 offer with a note to the seller. Will let you know what happens. MAN! I must be bored today. Razz

I'm sure he'll thank you for it. Big Grin

Posts: 10398 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ridiculous
Some sellers think that they are selling bars of gold with their prices
But the shipping cost for this card is more ridiculous $11 to mainland Us but if I am silly enough to buy this card I hope I am not, it is going to cost me also via E Bays rip off G S P $114.25 NZ.
Do E Bay base their G S P on a % of the asking price for an item or just pluck a price out of the air
This might be getting off the thread if so i would start another thread about E Bay G S P shipping and how it works

Posts: 761 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
Hey!! Get your favorite autopen for $500!!!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-...e:g:zV8AAOSwl9RZ~nV0

I made a $25 offer with a note to the seller. Will let you know what happens. MAN! I must be bored today. Razz

I'm sure he'll thank you for it. Big Grin

TOTALLY ignored me! Can you believe it?!?!?!

oh well, posted it up on two chat boards. My civic duty is done. Smokin'

Posts: 4853 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post