Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Can't make it to San Diego?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can't make it to San Diego?
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted
Tune in to the CZE Facebook page all this week as we'll be spoiling sketch cards for the Liberty Trading card set and giving away a very limited amount of SDCC promos from Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead, and CBLDF Liberty Trading Cards!

Cryptozoic Entertainment

If you are going to SDCC be sure to stop by the Warner Bros., AMC TV, and CBLDF booths to pick up your cards!

Best,

Scott

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be glued to facebook!! Eek

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I want to go, too !!!

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Great! Bouncey Thanks for letting us know.

Hope I can get my hands on some promos. Drool

Being UK based we don't get too many card shows and SDCC sounds like a dream show! Luv You

Cheers,

-TC00.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
The first promo card is up!

Cryptozoic On Facebook

Also, check out all the sketches we are posting for the upcoming Liberty Cards.

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
Five, SDCC The Vampire Diaries promos are now up for grabs on Facebook! Follow the link above and good luck!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Wow, this is so nice of you to do this for those of us that couldn't go!

I really want one of those VD promos Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post