Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Walking Dead dog tags list?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Walking Dead dog tags list?
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Has anyone made a list of all the dog tags? I know there is 24 normal and 24 foil that are listed in the small tag list in the package, but is there a list of the 10 costume ones from Walmart, Tatget and Hobby stores; since each store has a different set of costume ones from what I have read. Besides the tags, there is the stickers as well that should be in a check list.

Posts: 1 | Location: Sonora, CA | Registered: January 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
24 stickers #s1-s24
24 Foil stickers #s1-s24
24 Tags #1-24
24 Foil Tags #1-24

Target Costumes CT1-CT10
Wal-Mart Costumes CW1-CW10
Hobby Costumes C1-C10

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am trying to build this massive set and really need help! calling anyone who wants to trade. I need the following:

Foil stickers S9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 23

Regular stickers S6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24

Foil Dog Tag #11

Hobby Costumes C1, C4, C5, C6
Target Costumes CT5, CT8, CT9
Wal-Mart costumes CW3, CW6, CW8, CW10

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Flag City Collectibles,

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
I'm glad I didn't bother with this as it appears it would be a nightmare to complete.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
it is a challenge but I will feel a sense of accomplishment after I am done. Mainly want to finish the foil tag set and costumes. After the night is over I will still be short the 4 hobby costumes. I wish there was someone else out there that opened some hobby boxes and wanted to trade or something.

posted Hide Post
I've just started this set. How are you displaying/keeping these tags? Is there a binder available or are you just throwing them in a box.

Also, does anyone know how many were produced? With Hobby, Target and Walmart at 1 hit per 24 packs looks like there are a large number out there.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTW packs at Target in SD are selling at $3.99 each. With the sales I'm seeing on eBay this is definately a collectable for the collector not the investor!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It all depends how you look at it. There hasn't been a single foil set or sticker set or costume set to hit feebay. I am sure there would be a premium as I have opened a ton of this stuff and still a ways a way. I had to order another hobby case to increase my odds.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have yet to figure this one out. The most expensive way but the neatest would be to buy the tabacco card inserts by ultrapro then buy the 360 pt magnetic holder. because of the ring they aren't even close to fitting in a 180 pt holder. There are also some neat 5 0z silver bar holders but those run about $5.00 a piece!!! Any help besides tabacco pages for binders would be appreciated. I have spent hours already trying to come up with a solution for the costume tags.

quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
I've just started this set. How are you displaying/keeping these tags? Is there a binder available or are you just throwing them in a box.

Also, does anyone know how many were produced? With Hobby, Target and Walmart at 1 hit per 24 packs looks like there are a large number out there.

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Do you know what CT6 is? I have all of the CW and CT tags except for CW10, CT6 and CT7. I also have C7 and C10 from the hobby boxes. I am trying to find out what the other hobby ones are. Do you know? I believe C1 is Rick and Carl. I may have some double of the Walmart and Target ones and the stickers. What do you have to trade?

Posts: 1 | Location: Morris Plains NJ | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wish some folks would post some pics of there box breaks. I hope to myself this weekend when I get time to take pics and upload to photobucket

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
still looking for CT5 and CT6, will make someone very happy if they can come up with themSmile

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
still looking for C5 and C6, will make someone very happy if they can come up with themSmile

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have S9 if you want it.

quote:
I am trying to build this massive set and really need help! calling anyone who wants to trade. I need the following:

Foil stickers S9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 23

Regular stickers S6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24

Foil Dog Tag #11

Hobby Costumes C1, C4, C5, C6
Target Costumes CT5, CT8, CT9
Wal-Mart costumes CW3, CW6, CW8, CW10

Posts: 1 | Location: Pewaukee, WI | Registered: February 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Update: TraderCrack very kindly gave the link to the bulls-i facebook pictures in another thread. Seems that some of the auction listings disagreed, but there weren't images that I could use to confirm. Here's what I've developed so far for the costumes. Additions? One auction said that C8 was limited to 25 copies, so maybe some others are even more scarce.

CW1 Andrew Lincoln as "Rick Grimes"
CW2 Jon Bernthal as "Shane Walsh"
CW3 Lauren Cohan as "Maggie Greene" [indoors]
CW4 IronE Singleton as "T-Dog" [outdoors]
CW5 Scott Wilson as "Hershel Greene"
CW6 Steven Yeun as "Glenn"
CW7 School Bus Walker
CW8 Laurie Holden as "Andrea"
CW9 IronE Singleton as "T-Dog" [AMC]
CW10 Lauren Cohan as "Maggie Greene" [outdoors]

CT1 Andrew Lincoln as "Rick Grimes"
CT2 Jon Bernthal as "Shane Walsh"
CT3 Lauren Cohan as "Maggie Greene" [porch]
CT4 Scott Wilson as "Hershel Greene"
CT5 IronE Singleton as "T-Dog"
CT6 Madison Lintz as "Sophia Peletier"
CT7 School Bus Walker
CT8 Pruitt Taylor Vince as "Otis"
CT9 Lauren Cohan as "Maggie Greene" [outdoors]
CT10 Laurie Holden as "Andrea"

C1 IronE Singleton as "T-Dog"
C2 Laurie Holden as "Andrea"
C3 Scott Wilson as "Hershel Greene"
C4 Steven Yeun as "Glenn"
C5 School Bus Driver [running]
C6 Pruitt Taylor Vince as "Otis"
C7 Jon Bernthal as "Shane Walsh"
C8 Madison Lintz as "Sophia Peletier"
C9 School Bus Walker [yelling]
C10 Sarah Wayne Calles as "Lori Grimes"

This message has been edited. Last edited by: allender,

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice that someone finally posted a complete list. I should have my last tag today for the set of 30! Man that was the hardest set I ever had to complete! I hope to post pics of the entire set together this weekend.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by allender:
Update: TraderCrack very kindly gave the link to the bulls-i facebook pictures in another thread. Seems that some of the auction listings disagreed, but there weren't images that I could use to confirm. Here's what I've developed so far for the costumes. Additions? One auction said that C8 was limited to 25 copies, so maybe some others are even more scarce.

CW1 Andrew Lincoln as "Rick Grimes"
CW2 Jon Bernthal as "Shane Walsh"
CW3 Lauren Cohan as "Maggie Greene" [indoors]
CW4 IronE Singleton as "T-Dog" [outdoors]
CW5 Scott Wilson as "Hershel Greene"
CW6 Steven Yeun as "Glenn"
CW7 School Bus Walker
CW8 Laurie Holden as "Andrea"
CW9 IronE Singleton as "T-Dog" [AMC]
CW10 Lauren Cohan as "Maggie Greene" [outdoors]

CT1 Andrew Lincoln as "Rick Grimes"
CT2 Jon Bernthal as "Shane Walsh"
CT3 Lauren Cohan as "Maggie Greene" [porch]
CT4 Scott Wilson as "Hershel Greene"
CT5 IronE Singleton as "T-Dog"
CT6 Madison Lintz as "Sophia Peletier"
CT7 School Bus Walker
CT8 Pruitt Taylor Vince as "Otis"
CT9 Lauren Cohan as "Maggie Greene" [outdoors]
CT10 Laurie Holden as "Andrea"

C1 IronE Singleton as "T-Dog"
C2 Laurie Holden as "Andrea"
C3 Scott Wilson as "Hershel Greene"
C4 Steven Yeun as "Glenn"
C5 School Bus Driver [running]
C6 Pruitt Taylor Vince as "Otis"
C7 Jon Bernthal as "Shane Walsh"
C8 Madison Lintz as "Sophia Peletier"
C9 School Bus Walker [yelling]
C10 Sarah Wayne Calles as "Lori Grimes"

The two sophia's are Extermely Limited. Only made 25 of each (Hobby & Target) There are about 3 rares in each of the sets and then the rest are commons.

posted Hide Post
quote:
still looking for CT5 and CT6, will make someone very happy if they can come up with themSmile

for you to get CT6 you will have to be either very lucky or rich. Ebay would be your best chance since there are only 25. But they run at around $150

:-(

Posts: 11 | Location: newland | Registered: February 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello All
Not sure if this is the most appropriate place to Sell/Trade. If not, I will be happy to edit and repost in the proper section.

I have the following Target exclusive Walking Dead Dog Tags & Stickers for trade:

Regular Dog Tags
1.Rick
2.Shane
3.Dale
4.Andrea
5.Carl
6.T-Dog
7.Daryl
8.Glenn&Well Zombie
9.Laurie
10.Maggie
11.Rick
12.Sophia
13.Woodchuck Zombie
14.Horde
15.Well Walker
17.Walker
18.Horde
19.Inferno
20.Walker

Foil Dog Tages
1.Rick
2.Shane
3.Dale
4.Andrea
5.Carl
6.T-Dog
7.Daryl

Wardrobe Dog Tags
CT4. Hershel

Regular Stickers
S5
S9
S10
S11
S12
S13
S14
S15
S16
S19
S22

Foil Stickers
S9
S10
S11
S12
S14
S15
S16

I am looking for & willing to trade for the following Target exclusive Walking Dead Dog Tags & Stickers:

Regular Dog Tags
22.Shane (bloody nose)
23.Pet
24.Storming The Farm

Foil Dog Tags
14.Horde
15.Well Walker
17.Walker
19.Inferno
20.Walker
21.Woods Walker
22.Shane(bloody nose)
23.Pet
24.Storming The Farm

Wardrobe Dog Tags
CT2
CT3
CT5
CT6
CT7
CT9
CT10

Regular Stickers
S3
S4
S17
S18
S24

Foil Stickers
S1
S2
S3
S6
S7
S8
S17
S18
S19
S20
S21
S22
S23
S24

Thank you
Jon
jonathan.farrar@rogers.com

Posts: 1 | Location: Toronto | Registered: May 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post