Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Back after a long time away...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back after a long time away...
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted
Hi, all -

I've been away from the hobby for a while and have missed it greatly. Life's been rough the past 3 years! I'm looking forward to getting reacquainted with the NSU members here - it's good to see many familiar names!

I used to do sketch cards for companies and hope to get back into that as well. I haven't drawn for a while but have done a few sketches to "warm up" this past week, I'd like to share them soon.

I'm glad to be back and am looking forward to posting a lot more around the forum!

My first sketch card in 2 years! The great Sean Connery as Bond, James Bond.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SHouseman,

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
If that is your first attempt in two years i can't wait to see what you do when you get warmed up. Clap

Welcome back to the funhouse. Wavey

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Nice sketch, I particulaly liked your Dr Who Big Screen sketches though. Welcome back!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Wave

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Hopefully it won't be too long before we see Scott on an official set, great to see you back in the game Dance

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
Great to see someone returning to the hobby, great art work, look forward to seeing more work from you Wink

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Good to see you back Scott - Glad to see you can still draw Smile

Posts: 12159 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post