Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Star Wars Stellar and Mandalorian
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Stellar and Mandalorian
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just saw the checklist -- looks awesome! Good luck!

Posts: 4656 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Pascal is there, no numbers of course, but in duals and triples too. Blessed be the sticker. Big Grin The Mandalorian will go big.

Posts: 8154 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Got an email from a dealer offering a case for $1650 but if I type scary50 then I get $50 off

Posts: 735 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:
Got an email from a dealer offering a case for $1650 but if I type scary50 then I get $50 off

I wish I pre-ordered a case or two of this a couple of months ago when I had the chance. Cases were available for less than half that price but I couldn't pull the trigger without seeing the signer list first. Shake Head

Posts: 2026 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:

I wish I pre-ordered a case or two of this a couple of months ago when I had the chance. Cases were available for less than half that price but I couldn't pull the trigger without seeing the signer list first. Shake Head

I typically have the same problem but the combination of the early images and the popularity of the show I decided to jump on it. I should have product in my hands today.

Will post box breaks.

Posts: 3361 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Blaster boxes of Mandalorian are available from Target's website. There's a 15% off Target Circle promotion running this week.

https://www.target.com/p/star-...ter-box/-/A-80949503

Posts: 6 | Location: The World | Registered: August 03, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I stopped at a local sports card shop today to pick up some supplies. They had Mandalorian Season 1 for $120 per box. I was surprised they had it even though they started branching out more into non-sports this year.

They didn't have the new Mandalorian NSU issue yet.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
Wow! Best box price showing on cardboard connection right now is $129.

Feeling pretty good about my early case buy averaging $58 Metal

Posts: 1688 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Johnson:
Blaster boxes of Mandalorian are available from Target's website. There's a 15% off Target Circle promotion running this week.

https://www.target.com/p/star-...ter-box/-/A-80949503

Thanks for the tip!

Anyone know the odds for other chase cards in these? In the comments someone said they pulled an autograph!

Posts: 4656 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:
I stopped at a local sports card shop today to pick up some supplies. They had Mandalorian Season 1 for $120 per box. I was surprised they had it even though they started branching out more into non-sports this year.

They didn't have the new Mandalorian NSU issue yet.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
Wow! Best box price showing on cardboard connection right now is $129.

Feeling pretty good about my early case buy averaging $58 Metal

It's awesome to see more stores carrying physical product! I haven't been in a LCS all year. The shops here don't tend to carry anything I'm interested in though so that's not really all that unusual.