EGS Art Studio: Sexy Warriors Sketch Cards

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/5707086996

December 07, 2022, 08:34 AM
webjon
EGS Art Studio: Sexy Warriors Sketch Cards
I saw this posted on Facebook last night:

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...rriors-sketch-cards/

It reminds me of some of the early sketch sets that I really enjoyed collecting.

The art looks fantastic.

My order is in -- can't wait to see what I get.
December 07, 2022, 12:48 PM
Triple-Frog
I ordered the Exclusive promo pack as soon as I saw it and got the last of the original 10 available . Edward added another 5 and those lasted less than a day .

Once you have backed the project if you want more sketches just contact Edward via his Facebook page and he can reserve you some more ( I ordered two deluxe packs Smile ) .

The previews on Facebook look fantastic and there are a number of artists new to me whose art is high level .
December 07, 2022, 12:56 PM
Tommy C
$ 239 for the promo pack !
December 07, 2022, 01:32 PM
webjon
The $239 tier is great! 10 sketch cards plus base card art!

I actually messaged directly on Facebook and was able to order directly without ordering on Kickstarter first.
December 07, 2022, 04:27 PM
Kevin F
This set has an Axebone look to it Smile Sadly, no trading card funds available right now so I will have to pass. The promo pack would have been my target anyway and they've all gone.
December 19, 2022, 01:43 PM
webjon
Just a couple of days left on the kickstarter -- all of the previews they've posted look really good.
February 19, 2023, 10:20 PM
webjon
Did anyone get tracking for their Sexy Warriors order?
February 20, 2023, 03:41 AM
Triple-Frog
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:

Nothing yet . The next release Sexy Maids is due to be on sale today , maybe they are trying to do too many things at the same time , a common error for companies to make early on .
February 20, 2023, 07:58 AM
webjon
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
quote:

Nothing yet . The next release Sexy Maids is due to be on sale today , maybe they are trying to do too many things at the same time , a common error for companies to make early on .

I messaged them on Facebook and they said I should have a tracking number anytime now.

I'm not clear on if my order has shipped or not, but at least they are responsive.

I find it's a curious strategy to solicit orders for your 2nd set when no one has seen the first set yet. Reminds me of the last boom of sketch based sets -- and not in a good way.
February 20, 2023, 11:19 AM
Triple-Frog
quote:
quote:
quote:

I messaged them on Facebook and they said I should have a tracking number anytime now.

I'm not clear on if my order has shipped or not, but at least they are responsive.

I find it's a curious strategy to solicit orders for your 2nd set when no one has seen the first set yet. Reminds me of the last boom of sketch based sets -- and not in a good way.

It's why , although I like the look of the second set , I am not ordering until I have the first set delivered and I can check the quality . Everything looks good but until you have them in hand you just can't be sure ( plus they have upped the prices by about 20% Frown ) .
February 20, 2023, 11:42 AM
webjon
quote:

It's why , although I like the look of the second set , I am not ordering until I have the first set delivered and I can check the quality . Everything looks good but until you have them in hand you just can't be sure ( plus they have upped the prices by about 20% Frown ) .

Same -- I'm also not ordering until I get the first set in hand.

Also not only did they raise prices, but they also reduced the number of sketches in most of the levels.
February 23, 2023, 08:47 AM
webjon
Received my tracking info today.

Unfortunately the shipping address they used for me is off -- when they printed it the last part of the street address wound up on the 3rd line in front of the City. . .

i.e. instead of
123 Main Street
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

It is:
123 Main
Street Beverly Hills, CA 90210

The zip code is correct so I hope it arrives, but I'm not sure.

Also -- pro tip -- If you are trying to track your package on the PHL Post website you need to include the preceding and ending letters and remove all spaces.

The tracking sticker said RR ### ### ### PH
To track I needed to use RR#########PH
March 09, 2023, 03:03 PM
Tommy C
A dealer who I know received these cards and it came with a 2023 promo card for a set called Sexy Mecha
March 10, 2023, 08:54 AM
webjon
Sexy Mecha could be interesting.

That reminds me my Sexy Warriors order is MIA.

Last scanned in the Philippines on 3/2.

Seeing the push for Sexy Maids while it seems many people still haven't received Sexy Warriors is tough to watch.
March 10, 2023, 03:27 PM
Triple-Frog
quote:

Seeing the push for Sexy Maids while it seems many people still haven't received Sexy Warriors is tough to watch.

Same with me , left the Phillipines on 3/2 and no update since Frown . I have never ordered anything from that country before so hard to know how long it should take .
March 10, 2023, 10:21 PM
webjon
quote:
quote:

Same with me , left the Phillipines on 3/2 and no update since Frown . I have never ordered anything from that country before so hard to know how long it should take .

I've asked ESG a few times how long it should take to get to the US and I haven't been able to get an answer.

I'm sure it depends on how it was shipped, but I can't get that info either. Very discouraging.
March 11, 2023, 04:04 AM
Scifi Cards
Mine was sent with signature confirmation, but no indication of a "service type".

Mine was mailed Feb 27 and arrived March 8.

So, it took them a bit to get it out the door, but rather quick service for delivery.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

March 11, 2023, 10:59 AM
webjon
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
Mine was mailed Feb 27 and arrived March 8.

Thanks for the info Ed, helps with perspective.

Yours took 8 days.

Mine shipped 16 days ago. Yikes.
March 14, 2023, 08:33 AM
webjon
Anyone else have any luck?

My package is not showing up in Informed Delivery, has not been delivered and hasn't been updated on the phlpost site since 3/2.

The worst part is that I can't get any information out of EGS -- simple questions like: Is the package insured? Is signature required? How long should it take? They just flat out ignore my questions. I've been repeatedly told that they'll get an update 'today,' but then I don't get an update.

I really don't want to have to do this, but I'm about at the point of filing a Paypal dispute. If this was a small order I'd be less concerned, but I went big with my order.
March 14, 2023, 04:34 PM
Triple-Frog
I think that the time since last update makes it pretty clear that the level of service only covers tracking until leaving The Philippines and a delivery confirmation .

It is entirely possible ( even probable having had bad experiences recently with Royal Mail here in the UK and the Chicago facility in the USA ) that the packages are sitting in limbo in a facility waiting to be processed but without full tracking it's impossible to know .

I reckon the cards will arrive eventually , it's just a new company having problems that hopefully they can sort out for future releases .

I do think they should have took care of this release fully before doing a second release , that was just too ambitious for a new company with no experience of producing cards .