Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Spook Show (Monsterwax)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spook Show (Monsterwax)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Anyone have a release date for this product? It's supposed to be October but not sure.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
I believe these will be released right around Halloween. So, the end of the month.

SpookShow

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
Just got word from Kurt that there was a mechanical problem at the printer, but that Spook Show should be out by mid-December or so.
From what I've seen, it will definitely be worth the wait. A couple of terrific new artists added to the sketch card line-up as well.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I thought this had gone a bit low key recently.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monsterwax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by monsterwax:
quote:
Originally posted by monsterwax:
Yes Wolfie, it had gone low key... because the first foil printer had fallen through and made us run over a month late! (I was beginning to wonder if we were going to even make Christmas.) Fortunately, I can say now that all the inserts came in and look fantastic. I mean REALLY cool! (Even the scans don't get them justice.) So shipping has begun!

Yes Virginia, there IS a Santa Claus!

Posts: 404 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: April 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well done Kurt, they look fantastic. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monsterwax
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year everyone! All the domestic pre-orders have been shipped, and Canadian and overseas orders go out this week (delayed to avoid the Xmas crush). The response has been fantastic. Thank you one and all!

Posts: 404 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: April 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monsterwax
posted Hide Post
Good news to all our Canadian, UK, Japanese, Australian, and European patrons-- All the foreign orders have been shipped as of Jan 7th. They went international priority, so the journey shouldn't take too long!