Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Trek Heroes and Villains 2013
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trek Heroes and Villains 2013
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Rittenhouse have posted the limited/Very Limited and Extremely Limits on their site.

Heroes and Villains Checklist

This message has been edited. Last edited by: treksearcher,

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Rittehouse have posted the limited/Very Limited and Extremely Limits on their site.

Just how limited are those Shatner Sisters autograph cards?anyone know??

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I may well buy my first Trek box in a loooooooooooong time Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by simpsonscardman:
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Rittehouse have posted the limited/Very Limited and Extremely Limits on their site.

Just how limited are those Shatner Sisters autograph cards?anyone know??

Under 200 signed.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The last Trek Set (Voyager) had a number of Extremely Limited cards of the Main Stars and most of them did not do more than 30 - 40 $'s but I expect the Shatner Girls to go for much more?

The Double Shatner/Collins look like the big Trek Card for some time not counting the Cut signatures of course.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Counting the hours down to release.

A big dealer on the Rittenhouse chat pages states that opened 2 cases ready for the release tomorrow and only got one Extremely Limited out of two cases. Eek

Looks like a difficult set to put together.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse have already listed the rewards card their site.

Star Trek Tribute Card - T50 featuring Roger C. Carmel as Harry Mudd in "I, Mudd"

500 points required.