Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Contest - Win a Topps’ Star Wars Galactic Connexions Starter Pack
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contest - Win a Topps’ Star Wars Galactic Connexions Starter Pack
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
We started a contest today on the blog giving away a Topps Star Wars Galactic Connexions Starter Pack courtesy of Topps. You can enter here:

[CONTEST] Win A Topps' Star Wars Galactic Connexions Starter Pack

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Tomorrow is the last day of the contest so if you want to enter, don't delay!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the contest!
Who is the lucky winner?

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RedFive:
Thanks for the contest!
Who is the lucky winner?

We pulled a winner's name this morning -- well, technically, the 'Rafflecopter' app does that for us but anyway, a winner was pulled and an email was sent. Now we're just waiting on confirmation and a mailing address. Once I hear back, I will post again.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
The winner is M. Piscitelli from Forest Park, IL. Thanks everyone for entering. I wish we could award prizes to more than one person.