Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Warehouse 13, Season 2
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warehouse 13, Season 2
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tangent:
Maybe we should have a poll. I also preferred the first season auto design. I wonder if preference has anything to do with watching the show? The S1 autos looked like the person was ringing on the Fansworth, but you'd have to watch to realise that. The S2 autos just look like trading card autos but have a white space for the signature which I think general card collectors who don't watch the show probably prefer.

I watch the show and thought it was cool they incorporated the Farnesworth design into the autograph cards but... the picture was way too small. I prefer the full bleed autograph cards in general.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Robert Kohlbus
posted Hide Post
The Farnsworth autograph card design from Season 1 will continue to be used for guest stars in this and future sets. We did a second design, as seen on our website, for the main cast to sign for this release.

Posts: 279 | Location: Jenkintown, PA | Registered: December 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
so will we see the Farnsworth autograph for CCH pounder and Allison Scagliotti

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
The Farnsworth design autograph cards for CCH Pounder and Allison Scagliotti will be in a future release.

We have also adjusted the release date for this product to October 5th while the Eureka release date will remain the same (Sept 21).

Posts: 279 | Location: Jenkintown, PA | Registered: December 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replys Robert , but Jaime Murray (H.G. Welles) since she was part of the cast so to say for a year . Will she have the 2 styles or just the first season style ?

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Great news regarding the Farnsworth autographs!!! Clap

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stargaterules:
Thanks for the replys Robert , but Jaime Murray (H.G. Welles) since she was part of the cast so to say for a year . Will she have the 2 styles or just the first season style ?

She is considered a recurring guest star (by the studio), so her autograph card is in the Farnsworth design.

Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
Thanks again , looking forward to the release ! Thumb Up

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
posted on another site

Configuration: 15 premium packs per box. 6 cards per premium pack.

Warehouse 13: Season Two Trading Cards Premium Pack Series

2 Autograph Cards and 1 Relic Card Per Premium Pack

* A limited edition of only 200 Boxes *

Rittenhouse Archives is pleased to WAREHOUSE 13: Season Two Trading Cards, based on the hit SyFy Channel TV series! In this Premium Pack Series, there will be 2 Autograph cards, 1 Artifact Relic card, 2 Episode cards and 1 "Snag It, Bag It and Tag It" card per Premium Pack!

Checklist includes:

- Autograph Cards, with signers Allison Scagliotti (Claudia), CCH Pounder (Mrs. Frederic), Jaime Murray (H.G. Wells), Joanne Kelly (Myka), Eddie McClintock (Pete), Saul Rubinek (Artie), Neil Grayston (Fargo), Tia Carrere (Agent Logan), Nolan Funk (Todd), Tyler Hynes (Joshua) and more!
(2 autographs cards per Premium Pack)

- 26 Episode Cards, with 2 cards per episode, each card numbered to 250
(2 cards per Premium Pack)

- 9 "Snag it, Bag It and Tag It" Cards, featuring more artifacts from season two, with each card sequentially numbered to 350
(1 card per Premium Pack)

- 9 "Artifact" Relic Cards, featuring costumes and props used in the filming of the show, with each card sequentially numbered to 350
(1 card per Premium Pack)

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Autograph list is up:

•18 Autograph Cards
(2 cards per Premium Pack)
◦Allison Scagliotti (Claudia)
◦CCH Pounder (Mrs. Frederic)
◦Eddie McClintock (Pete Lattimer)
◦Joanne Kelly (Myka Bering)
◦Saul Rubinek (Artie Nielsen)
◦Genelle Williams (Leena)
◦Jaime Murray (H.G. Wells)
◦Tia Carerre (Agent Logan)
◦Neil Grayston (Fargo)
◦Armin Shimerman (Charlie Martin)
◦Nolan Gerard Funk (Todd)
◦Tyler Hynes (Joshua)
◦Faran Tahir (Adwin Kosan)
◦Sherry Miller (Lorna Soliday)
◦Roberta Maxwell (Rebecca St. Clair)
◦Sarah Allen (Emily Krueger)
◦Jung-Yul Kim
(Mrs. Frederic's Bodyguard)
◦Dillon Casey (Cody Thomas

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wonder how much the autograph cards will cost (via ebay)? I don't need the main people. So we shall see.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post