Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Warehouse 13, Season 2
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warehouse 13, Season 2
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
As anyone heard anything about Rittenhouse's Warehouse 13, Season 2 release? There website just says that it is due Summer 2011.

Posts: 3 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Warehouse 13 season 2 is solicted in the new issue of Diamond Previews, for a September release. The picture shows a different design for the autograph cards, too -- much nicer, I didn't like the season 1 design at all.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I'm sure I heard/read somewhere that this will be premium packs

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
definitely will be a premium release. :-)
Alexei

Posts: 14 | Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom | Registered: June 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Initial details for season 2 now showing on the Rittenhouse site.

Yes it will be premium (6 cards per pack including 2 autos & 1 relic), but unfortunately it's a US & Canadian release again Frown

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
I think the auto design is much nicer also

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Odd decision to release both Warehouse 13 and Eureka on the same day - surely they're almost the same market. I know this is going to make me think more carefully about how much of each to buy. Nevertheless, I am really looking forward to this release.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
Autos are much better imo. I will be getting a set for season 2 . i skipped season one .

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
Well i liked the season 1 auto design myself. I hope there will be a claudia and mrs. fredrick in that style. steve already show the jaime murray auto in the season 1 style. As far as the same release day with eureka that blows, its hard enough with 2 releases in the same month let alone same week.

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
Well i liked the season 1 auto design myself. I hope there will be a claudia and mrs. fredrick in that style. steve already show the jaime murray auto in the season 1 style. As far as the same release day with eureka that blows, its hard enough with 2 releases in the same month let alone same week.

didn't Allison Scagliotti sign a bunch in the Season 1 style as well?

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I thought the season 1 cards were a pleasant surprise from a series that I knew very little about at the time. Autographs from all 3 leads, some known guest stars, a nice costume chase set and the incentive dual card, what more could you ask for?

I think the problem may have been just that success on cable is a lot smaller than on a major network or in the movies. There were less fans for the release, but the cards were a solid effort.

I still prefer traditional boxes over premium packs, but if that's the only way season 2 cards will make it out, well its better than nothing. Smile

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Too much $$ for me to buy a pack. Frown Frown

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
I'm disappointed by the new autograph design. Now they look just like any other autograph set. The Season 1 design dared to be different and it fit in well with the theme of the series.

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I thought the season 1 autograph card design was nice but I prefer the full bleed autographs. I'm a bit disppointed that this is a premium pack release as I just want a base set.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Love the look of the new auto's

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I prefer the Season One auto design.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Maybe we should have a poll. I also preferred the first season auto design. I wonder if preference has anything to do with watching the show? The S1 autos looked like the person was ringing on the Fansworth, but you'd have to watch to realise that. The S2 autos just look like trading card autos but have a white space for the signature which I think general card collectors who don't watch the show probably prefer.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I personally like the first season design better. The second season design looks too much like Rittenhouse's Battlestar Galactica releases (which I liked the design for, but like different sets to be distinct).

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
I watch the show and own the DvD's but i do prefer the bigger / clear picture on the newer auto's . Just like in the Bond auto's I prefer the full bleed to the 40th style .

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I think it's just now I can see the actor better. I like being able to see a good shot of the actor on any card. i like the bond 40's but I wish the picture on them was bigger more like the old farscape cards.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post