Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Warehouse 13, Season 2

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/5617073606

July 03, 2011, 08:50 PM
MEDuell
Warehouse 13, Season 2
As anyone heard anything about Rittenhouse's Warehouse 13, Season 2 release? There website just says that it is due Summer 2011.
July 03, 2011, 10:58 PM
Jason00
Warehouse 13 season 2 is solicted in the new issue of Diamond Previews, for a September release. The picture shows a different design for the autograph cards, too -- much nicer, I didn't like the season 1 design at all.

July 04, 2011, 03:24 AM
hammer
I'm sure I heard/read somewhere that this will be premium packs
July 04, 2011, 12:49 PM
scifitradingcards
definitely will be a premium release. :-)
Alexei
July 08, 2011, 04:51 PM
Dave Taylor
Initial details for season 2 now showing on the Rittenhouse site.

Yes it will be premium (6 cards per pack including 2 autos & 1 relic), but unfortunately it's a US & Canadian release again Frown
July 08, 2011, 04:59 PM
damien
I think the auto design is much nicer also
July 08, 2011, 05:19 PM
tangent
Odd decision to release both Warehouse 13 and Eureka on the same day - surely they're almost the same market. I know this is going to make me think more carefully about how much of each to buy. Nevertheless, I am really looking forward to this release.
July 08, 2011, 05:44 PM
Stargaterules
Autos are much better imo. I will be getting a set for season 2 . i skipped season one .
July 08, 2011, 05:58 PM
cardinalfan13
Well i liked the season 1 auto design myself. I hope there will be a claudia and mrs. fredrick in that style. steve already show the jaime murray auto in the season 1 style. As far as the same release day with eureka that blows, its hard enough with 2 releases in the same month let alone same week.

July 08, 2011, 06:21 PM
Chuck Bartowski
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
Well i liked the season 1 auto design myself. I hope there will be a claudia and mrs. fredrick in that style. steve already show the jaime murray auto in the season 1 style. As far as the same release day with eureka that blows, its hard enough with 2 releases in the same month let alone same week.

didn't Allison Scagliotti sign a bunch in the Season 1 style as well?
July 08, 2011, 08:27 PM
Raven
I thought the season 1 cards were a pleasant surprise from a series that I knew very little about at the time. Autographs from all 3 leads, some known guest stars, a nice costume chase set and the incentive dual card, what more could you ask for?

I think the problem may have been just that success on cable is a lot smaller than on a major network or in the movies. There were less fans for the release, but the cards were a solid effort.

I still prefer traditional boxes over premium packs, but if that's the only way season 2 cards will make it out, well its better than nothing. Smile
July 08, 2011, 10:03 PM
Mister E.
Too much $$ for me to buy a pack. Frown Frown

July 09, 2011, 04:30 AM
Soul-on-Fire
I'm disappointed by the new autograph design. Now they look just like any other autograph set. The Season 1 design dared to be different and it fit in well with the theme of the series.
July 09, 2011, 07:08 AM
WandringRebel
I thought the season 1 autograph card design was nice but I prefer the full bleed autographs. I'm a bit disppointed that this is a premium pack release as I just want a base set.

July 09, 2011, 07:38 AM
Chris Cline
Love the look of the new auto's

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/
July 09, 2011, 08:23 AM
AJJ
I prefer the Season One auto design.

July 10, 2011, 09:14 PM
tangent
Maybe we should have a poll. I also preferred the first season auto design. I wonder if preference has anything to do with watching the show? The S1 autos looked like the person was ringing on the Fansworth, but you'd have to watch to realise that. The S2 autos just look like trading card autos but have a white space for the signature which I think general card collectors who don't watch the show probably prefer.
July 10, 2011, 10:50 PM
riddler_149
I personally like the first season design better. The second season design looks too much like Rittenhouse's Battlestar Galactica releases (which I liked the design for, but like different sets to be distinct).

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/
July 10, 2011, 10:53 PM
Stargaterules
I watch the show and own the DvD's but i do prefer the bigger / clear picture on the newer auto's . Just like in the Bond auto's I prefer the full bleed to the 40th style .
July 11, 2011, 11:28 AM
Chris Cline
I think it's just now I can see the actor better. I like being able to see a good shot of the actor on any card. i like the bond 40's but I wish the picture on them was bigger more like the old farscape cards.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/