Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Star Trek TOS Captain's Collection

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/5597060096

July 25, 2018, 01:36 AM
Kryten67
Star Trek TOS Captain's Collection
There are 33 Vic Tayback Cut Signature Cards......

There are 14 Susan Oliver Cut Signature Relics

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kryten67,

August 07, 2018, 09:16 AM
STCardGeek
So, finally Wink My world slowed down enough to pick a winner. I will begin to dribble out the entry prizes throughout the next week. If you don't get an address request from me by Friday, check in with me!
The winner is Fred S and will receive his choice of a case topper set or a set of the dual bridge crew cards.

August 07, 2018, 10:36 AM
Raven
Lynne, really appreciate your work on this contest. Will you also be posting a link to the submissions like last time or is that too much for this one? Thanks so much.
August 07, 2018, 11:23 AM
STCardGeek
I will yes, though perhaps not until a bit later. Picking a winner is such a subjective process and I tried to do the best I could Wink

August 08, 2018, 07:00 PM
WOMBLE
quote:
Originally posted by STCardGeek:
...Star Trek cards rule, everything else drools...

Looking at the rewards card, not many people will be drooling over this card, it's probably the dullest one they have done.

A few of the chase cards are not much better:-

August 09, 2018, 05:55 AM
wolfie
quote:
Originally posted by STCardGeek:

The winner is Fred S

Hello, my name is Fred S and i understand you need my details. Wavey Big Grin

August 13, 2018, 09:45 PM
Raven
Received my gift card today, Antoinette Bower "There are unguarded entrances to any human mind." Awesome, thanks so much Lynne.

Have to say that the autograph cards in this set are outstanding. Of course the majority are repeat signers, but the inscription ones have a large space and the silver signatures are very clean and crisp, unlike some of RA's past silver autographs.

This really works because nearly all of the signers have laid down excellent autographs. The thing about TOS is that the actors are all pretty well up in age and they take pride in their signatures. I would compare this very much to The Twilight Zone autographs, where nearly everyone writes in readable script. The fact that we have quite a few inscriptions here means that even more quality handwriting is evident. This is no small matter for an autograph card collector and I am more pleased with this set than I even expected to be. Thumb Up
August 18, 2018, 06:54 AM
AJJ
Received my card from Lynne a few days ago, thanks for the contests. Thumb Up

Nathan Jung as Genghis Khan in "The Savage Curtain"