Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    My Little Pony Hardcovers With Sketch Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Little Pony Hardcovers With Sketch Cards
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
IDW Limited is making My Little Pony hardcover editions like they are doing with the Mars Attacks hardcovers. And like the Mars Attacks hardcovers, these My Little Pony hardcovers will contain sketch cards.

Batman wrote about the project today for the blog:

My Little Pony Deluxe Label Editions Coming Soon From IDW Limited

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Batman - the My Little Pony NSU special correspondent Big Grin

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I wish I had a big wad of extra cash to get these, as they are extremely cool. My 10 year old daughter would love them.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post