Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Orphan Black Season 3 (Cryptozoic)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orphan Black Season 3 (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Orphan Black is one of the only card sets I've bought anything from in the last 4 years. It's a real shame this is only SDCC, but they might not be that sort after, so hopefully the prices are not too bad and I can pick up a pack or 2 from each season.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Details on the pack sales are up on the Cryptozoic website...

https://www.cryptozoic.com/blo...ason-3-premium-packs

Posts: 67 | Location: NC | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Pre-orders of these by other sellers (not Cryptozoic) are already showing up at $120-$130 a pack. Shake Head

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting-

All the packs for pre-sale on Ebay are from sellers who seem to only have SDCC items for sale. Most from the upcoming 2017 SDCC. One seller has a few other items also, but mostly all SDCC stuff.

Of all those sellers, none, that's right, none, have a single other non-sport trading card for sale let alone a Cryptozoic card.

The price war has already begun as well. One listed for $20 less than the others already.

If the pre-sellers already put deposits down, I am sure they will cut their losses and sell for close to cost right after the show if they still have the packs.

That is assuming the pre-sellers did actually preorder and pay the deposit for the packs already. They could be waiting for a sale before ordering them guaranteeing them a profit with no risk.

It should be interesting to see how this all unfolds.

Posts: 67 | Location: NC | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
they couldn't have Pre-Ordered yet.....

here's the info from the Crypto link

You must come and pick up your order yourself. You must bring the credit card you used to purchase the Orphan Black Trading Cards Season 2 and/or Season 3 Premium Packs and your photo ID, which must match the name on the utilized credit card.

At 10 am PST on July 6, 2017, refresh this page and the links to the pre-order pages will appear below this line.
LINKS WILL APPEAR HERE

If you have technical issues seeing the link after 10 am PST on July 6, 2017, please clear your browser cache.

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks kryten.

I didn't actually read the entire post on them- just copied the link for others who might have been interested.

Once I was told by my distributor that you had to actually pick up the packs at SDCC, I dismissed the release as I am not attending the show.

Looks like these few sellers are trying to sell all the exclusives first, then buy them after they secure the sales.

posted Hide Post
Looks like these are sold out. I wonder how long it took.

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
Quoted from another Forum

They did not sell out! Just got an update from George at Cryptozoic.

"We will make Season 2 and Season 3 Premium Packs available in our estore later this week. We just need to recover a bit from SDCC, pull our numbers together, post announcements and create the estore pages first."

There will be a "limit to 1 case of Season 2 Premium Packs and 1 case of Season 3 Premium Packs per person for this post-SDCC sale." per George.

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
They had a promo labeled P2/B1 at SDCC for this, which I am told that Crypto gave to people who purchased 2 packs

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
These are live NOW at the Crypto website.

Just two of each for me, even though I wanted to get a few more. If there's any more in a couple of days. I might re-up, but I don't want to be a pig. I'm just glad all of us that couldn't make Comic-Con get a crack at them. You would have had to pay the tax anyway, and shipping on 4 total packs is only about $9, so 2 of each comes in at about $225, delivered.

For fans of the show, this is a great deal to be able to get 6 boxes worth of autographs (from the Season 1 ratios) for the cost of less than 3 of those boxes.

As nice as the full Season 1 release was, it's a shame that there won't be base and regular chase cards for these seasons (and it seems unlikely any further cards at all will be made ), but at least we got these.

Hoping a Tat in one of my packs, Helena would be the best for me. Good luck, everyone!

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Man I really want to buy some but they don't ship to Australia. Anyone able to buy some on my behalf?

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Season 3 packs appear to be sold out.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post