Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Orphan Black Season 2 (Cryptozoic)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/5567075686

June 01, 2017, 07:55 AM
ravenheart
Orphan Black Season 2 (Cryptozoic)
Release date: July 19

They're promising 3 Tatiana Maslany autographs in every case.

Premium packs with 3 autographs and one "silhouette" card per pack, 12 packs per case.

Doesn't sound like there's a base set or other sub sets. At least, none are mentioned. Also no binder.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ravenheart,
June 07, 2017, 12:18 PM
Tommy C
Is this set coming out the same time as Season 3 ? I am confused. Both say July release
June 07, 2017, 12:28 PM
Logan
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Is this set coming out the same time as Season 3 ? I am confused. Both say July release

Yes, and supposedly both are SDCC exclusives.
July 24, 2017, 09:23 PM
Kryten67
Quoted from another Forum

They did not sell out! Just got an update from George at Cryptozoic.

"We will make Season 2 and Season 3 Premium Packs available in our estore later this week. We just need to recover a bit from SDCC, pull our numbers together, post announcements and create the estore pages first."

There will be a "limit to 1 case of Season 2 Premium Packs and 1 case of Season 3 Premium Packs per person for this post-SDCC sale." per George.

July 25, 2017, 08:16 AM
Sidewinder
Bit of a joke Crypto's site is. In the FAQ they say to sign up and enter a shipping address to find out if they ship to your country.....the only countries listed are US and Canada lmao. Why not just state straight up they only ship to 1 international country?

Looks like I'll be headed to eBay for any of these packs.
July 25, 2017, 08:11 PM
chesspieceface
These are live NOW at the Crypto website.