Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wax Packs
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted

Hi All:

We have a story on the blog this afternoon about a brand new product called Wax Packs from a company called Secret Audio Club. Wax Packs combines vinyl 7" records with trading cards. There is more on the blog at the link below as well as in the upcoming Dec '13/Jan '14 issue of Non-Sport Update and a promo card in the issue afterwards.

It’s No Longer A Secret: Wax Packs Are Coming Soon…

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this Harris. Really excited to finally be able to announce this product. Cannot wait to see the Promo card in NSU!!

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: August 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
These sound like a lot of fun! Now where did I put that record player?

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
These sound like a lot of fun! Now where did I put that record player?

Ha! You'll have to go digging for them. Thanks for the kind words Chris.

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: August 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
very nice

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
very nice

Tom

Thanks Tom - we should collaborate at sometime!!

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
sure

tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Very excited for this! Ordered some! Big Grin

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jake! Just saw your order. I really appreciate the support. I'm hoping you can find a new band or two you really enjoy in here!!

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Now these look great and I have a record player. Just wish shipping wasn't so expensive. Perhaps I will get a US friend to get this and pick it up at the Philly show

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Now these look great and I have a record player. Just wish shipping wasn't so expensive. Perhaps I will get a US friend to get this and pick it up at the Philly show

Hi Hammer. We have distribution in the UK. http://www.banquetrecords.com/waxpacks

Hopefully we can make it to the philly show. Not sure yet as I'm getting married this year and gotta see how much vacation time I have left!

posted Hide Post
Hey Guys - we have a few things were still working on for the series. Here is the first. Limited to only 3 copies we did an austin lucas / john moreland dual auto, dual used game pick card. These will be randomly inserted into boxes. (They are being sent out to be signed right now)

The full flickr set is here Full flirck set is here

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Thumb Up

Thanks Hammer! I also think I've secured a vendor for binders as well. If anyone is interested let me know. I'm brining them over from the UK and probably screen printing artwork on them!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
WOW! Love the guitar pick cards!

Definitely would be interested in a binder if you make 1 too.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
WOW! Love the guitar pick cards!

Definitely would be interested in a binder if you make 1 too.

Jake - I ordered 20 binders + extra page inserts from the UK that will hold records. Each comes with 10 sleeves, but can hold up to 20-25 sleeves.

I'm not 100% sure if I'll be able to screen print them or not - but they will be on sale. They were fairly expensive to import and will cost about $25 for a binder and $5-$8 for extra sleeves.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Looks like a nice product.

Posts: 902 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stevetrek:
Looks like a nice product.

Thanks Steve!

posted Hide Post
For those unable to attend fest today. I just put up 5 copies of the promotional card number 1 in our store for $1.00.

http://www.secretaudioclub.com/products/boxerfest

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SecretAudioClub,

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Great offer but at 1.40am UK time - no chance of getting one Big Grin