Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Product Announcement: The Outer Space Men
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Product Announcement: The Outer Space Men
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Hey Gary,
Now That is how I like my trading cards! Smile Promos came today, They Look and feel great. Can't wait for the set! Thumb Up Thumb Up

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Got mine today in superfast time - Many thanks

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Outer Space Men LLC
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone, my apologies for not posting in quite a while; there is a ton going on at OSM headquarters. Has anyone heard from Tom at SideKick labs? I have been looking for him and he is not answering me. Is he OK? does anyone know? Thanks so much, Gary.

Posts: 14 | Location: New York City | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Is this a Set that is doomed?

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish that I had better news for you. Tom Lichtman of SideKick Labs has completely dropped this project, fallen below the radar and completely has disappeared. If he were to ever surface and re-engage I hope that the project can resume. Thanks so much for the question and I am really sorry for this turn of events. Best regards, Gary.

Posts: 14 | Location: New York City | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Gary - thanks for update, sorry it has been dropped - Promo Cards were great. Best Wishes

posted Hide Post
Hello everyone Gary Schaeffer here. I want you all to go and see the super cool new OSM coffee mugs that just hit the OSM webstore. They are totally amazing and I also want you all to know that next week on the site I am posting a very limited quantity of the new OSM Tee Shirts. 4 new shirts starring 4 characters. 2 from the first series and 2 from the second series. Their identities are a secret until next week. There are only 36 of each shirt and yes this time I did order 2XL as I was asked to by OSM fans at the Toy Tokyo show. Wait until you see all of the new stuff for 2012. Thanks so much as always, Gary.