Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Product Announcement: The Outer Space Men
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Product Announcement: The Outer Space Men
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuejyWzbMGk

Vintage commercial

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Outer Space Men LLC
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much everyone for your words of praise and support. I promise it will be the best set of NSC's in all of 2011 and beyond. Best, Gary.

Posts: 14 | Location: New York City | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone. Take a look at this link; you will not believe what I was asked to do. Thanks, Gary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uKwK_2RzJw

Posts: 14 | Location: New York City | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Gary, that was very cool for you to do. Looking forward to seeing more!

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Gary - did your Weather forecast go OK?

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I just caught the tail end of that when I turned over to Fox that morning and saw Brian playing with the colossus figure. I had posted about that on another site that morning, I Missed you altogether Gary, so thanks for sharing.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just discovered that someone did in fact post the weather report;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KUkhP1Lp78

Go to minute 6 to see something hilarious. Best to you all for a safe and healthy new year, Gary.

posted Hide Post
Hi everyone! I have the new OSM promo cards for the new Non Sport Card Set. If anyone would like a set you can send me a self addressed stamped envelope and I will get them into the mail to you ASAP! Send the SASE to Gary Schaeffer. 2025 Broadway Apt. 21-K. New York, NY 10023. Please make sure to double the postage as I will be shipping them to you in cardboard. Thanks so much, Gary.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Great videos....cant wait to get a hold of the promos

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My pleasure thanks so much, Gary.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Gary, thank you for the offer on the promos.

posted Hide Post
You bet buddy. Anytime. Best, Gary.

posted Hide Post
Hi Everyone. The response to the promos has been over the top. I have run out of cards. Not to worry, whomever does not get their envelope this week; you will be getting it ASAP I promise. Thanks so much for your patience and don't worry the cards are worth the wait. Thanks so much, Gary.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi Everyone. The response to the promos has been over the top. I have run out of cards. Not to worry, whomever does not get their envelope this week; you will be getting it ASAP I promise. Thanks so much for your patience and don't worry the cards are worth the wait. Thanks so much, Gary.

In future will there be a way to get promos outside of the US?

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
People outside of the USA can send postage money via paypal to get these promos.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, anyone outside the US can simply send $5.00 to PayPal account; theouterspacemen@theouterspacemen.com and I will get you the promos. Thanks so much again, Gary.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Gary

Many thanks $5 via paypal sent Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Got my cards today, nice quality, well-done cards. Looking forward to the set! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonderful. Thanks so much, Gary.