Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Ender's Game

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/5537070536

December 07, 2013, 12:04 PM
Raj
Ender's Game
I guess no one else has noticed the announcement on Cryptozoic's website about the autograph signers for Ender's game.

You should take a look.
December 07, 2013, 12:13 PM
Doc Floyd
I did, just didn't feel like starting a new thread for it.

Should really boost the sales for it, might even buy a couple boxes myself, even though I felt it was just an OK film.
December 07, 2013, 02:48 PM
Jason00
I loved the movie, and I was 100% going to get at least one box. Now, maybe I will try to up that to 3 or 4 boxes (although I think my chances of pulling a Harrison Ford autograph are as good as my chances of a unicorn bringing me a winning Powerball ticket).

December 10, 2013, 10:45 AM
barobehere
Be on the look out for the Caleb Thaggard card. He is a really good kid from my town that used to come into the comic book store I used to own. He has found his way out to Hollywood after being in a few made for DVD features and then he landed Stilson in Ender's game.
December 10, 2013, 01:10 PM
chesspieceface
Cryptozoic uses on-card autos, right? Would this be the first Harrison Ford on-card autograph? If so, that would make a lot of people happy. Even so, if he signs the same limited number of cards for CZE as he did stickers for the Topps and Panini, collectors will probably find a couple of hundred (if not a thousand) of the "Han Soto" autograph (Colonel Graff's assistant) before they find one of the "Han Solo" autograph (Colonel Graff himself). Still, it's a great get. Ford seems to have really mellowed over the years.

December 12, 2013, 02:34 AM
Darth Vader Fan
I saw this as well last week on Cryptozoics website. It's wonderful news to see that they could get Ford to sign for the set. I wonder if he will sign more than 10 cards this time around? If I recall right, that's all he signed for the Topps sets per release/series he was in.
December 12, 2013, 12:14 PM
NonSportCardGuy26
quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vader Fan:
I saw this as well last week on Cryptozoics website. It's wonderful news to see that they could get Ford to sign for the set. I wonder if he will sign more than 10 cards this time around? If I recall right, that's all he signed for the Topps sets per release/series he was in.

No, he signed plenty more, thats all Topps decided include in their release Smile
December 12, 2013, 02:08 PM
webjon
quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vader Fan:

He signed quite a bit for Leaf too for Pop Century.