Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Flash Season 1 (Cryptozoic)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Flash Season 1 (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
First four autos up.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of He-I-Se-N-Be-Rg
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 4 | Location: New York | Registered: December 13, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I must have the Liam McIntyre auto he was great in that role.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Please get Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell to sign. I would be one happy camper. Prison Break was the watercooler talk at my office back in the day. Cool

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
Please get Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell to sign. I would be one happy camper. Prison Break was the watercooler talk at my office back in the day. Cool

Agreed!
You'll be happy to know that its coming back this year Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I heard that it was coming back. Can't wait.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not really a signature, but...

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
And the argument rages on, but fans were asking for that signature and that's what they got. Frown

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wowser That is a chicken scratch from Wentworth. Bummer dude!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
And the argument rages on, but fans were asking for that signature and that's what they got. Frown

Yep, but this was to be expected... Wentworth has signed like this since his Prison Break days. Those asking for Dominic's autograph will be in for a surprise as well since it's typically even worse, usually nothing but a hump! Myself? I don't mind, I'm stoked that Wentworth is signing, since going into this I figured that Miller, along with Hamill, Purcell and Garber would be the harder guest stars to obtain.

I'm pretty happy with how the set is shaping up thus far. Really excited to see one of my most wanted, Liam McIntyre, already included. He killed it as Weather Wizard (and Spartacus!)

Tom Cavanagh, Candice Patton, Danielle Panabaker, and Robbie Amell sign TTM quite often, so hopefully we'll see them added.

I'm curious to see if Gustin ends up signing, I've read that he's not much into signing autographs.

Posts: 49 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dexterfan18:

Yep, but this was to be expected... Wentworth has signed like this since his Prison Break days

It is... but equally, a history of being poor doesn't legitimise either being poor in the first place, or continuing to be.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:
quote:
Originally posted by Dexterfan18:

Yep, but this was to be expected... Wentworth has signed like this since his Prison Break days

It is... but equally, a history of being poor doesn't legitimise either being poor in the first place, or continuing to be.

Lousy signatures bother me much more when the person usually signs their name neater, more legible and more "full" on other items than they do on cards. For example Tatiana Maslany and Evelyne Brochu from Orphan Black typically do not sign autographs as poorly as they did on their cards. I assume it's because they're asked to sign so many things at once. And they're not interacting with the autograph requester so it's much more impersonal. But that's more disappointing to me and makes me want those cards a little less.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:

Lousy signatures bother me much more when the person usually signs their name neater, more legible and more "full" on other items than they do on cards. For example Tatiana Maslany

I wanted these so much and now i have seen them i don't want them at all. There is no excuse for it.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
There are some nice ones too. Emily's looks nice

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post