Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Flash Season 1 (Cryptozoic)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Flash Season 1 (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:

David wins with the Grood quote! Awesome!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
That Peyton List card will be a nice addition to my Mad Men collection. Great looking card!

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:

Dang it. I am trying to get out of the game not add cards to the list.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's an interesting variant:

posted Hide Post

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I sent David Sobolov a custom "Flash" card I had made. He signed it and sent it back. He also wrote a cool saying on it.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
I love this set more and more. Multiple signers signed cards as both their civilian identities and metahuman identities.

Images of some of them including new signer Michael Reventar as Blackout/Farooq Gibran here

http://www.beckett.com/news/20...t&utm_medium=twitter

Checklist of all them here

http://www.beckett.com/news/20...son-1-trading-cards/

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jesse L Martin as Detective Joe West has signed for the set.

https://twitter.com/georgenade...s/768893588335919105

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yep, up on the product page now.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is an exclusive P2 promo of Grodd at the Dragon Con this weekend

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like a lot of the autos in the set but is it to much to ask for a Grant Gustin auto? Same thing with all the arrow sets and no Stephen amell auto. Makes me not want to purchase and boxes/cases and just get the few autos I want.
I know certain actors don't like to sign autographs but it'd be nice to have them in the set. Even if it was only 5-10 signatures

Posts: 84 | Location: Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post