Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Topps Star Wars Galaxy 7
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Topps Star Wars Galaxy 7
 Login/Join

Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
I'm one of the "others"

I also have a base card in the set.....

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMolinelli:
I'm one of the "others"

I also have a base card in the set.....

Way to go Rich! You know you've arrived as an artist when you get a base card into a Star Wars set. Thumb Up

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
WOW, thanks for your answer Rhi, I found a hole new galaxy, just amazing.

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Galaxy 7 looking good!

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I love my Star Wars, got a couple of cases on order

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've posted all my Galaxy 7 sketch cards on my site, but I wanted to share this one here. Figured most Card Talkers would appreciate it. Smile

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Fantastic card Ted! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Very cool, Ted!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my cards are posted on my website (Galeries/Galaxy 7) and I have a base card as well.

Rabid Horse Art - www.rabidhorse.com

Art Updates - www.rabidhorse.com/artblog

Posts: 390 | Location: East of Montreal, Canada | Registered: October 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Waldeck:
No Die-Cuts guys. That's a mistake...

Foils are both Hobby and Retail (Parallels in both, with just the hobby getting the prismatic cards.)Cel Cards are a retail only item.

The latest issue of NSU says there will be Shaped Die-Cuts? Checkout page 33.

Is this a mistake, David did well and trully state no Die-Cuts, still hoping that is the case.

Confused

P.S. Still no signs of any promos for this set, anyone know whats up with that?

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JR2D2:
quote:
Originally posted by David Waldeck:
No Die-Cuts guys. That's a mistake...

Foils are both Hobby and Retail (Parallels in both, with just the hobby getting the prismatic cards.)Cel Cards are a retail only item.

The latest issue of NSU says there will be Shaped Die-Cuts? Checkout page 33.

Is this a mistake, David did well and trully state no Die-Cuts, still hoping that is the case.

Confused

P.S. Still no signs of any promos for this set, anyone know whats up with that?

It also says one Sketchagraph per box? Red Face That can't be right... can it?

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:

It also says one Sketchagraph per box? Red Face That can't be right... can it?

Yep, I find that hard to beleive, did they mean one sketch per box?

I hope it is true, it would justify the cost these are showing up at for preorder.

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
What is the release date?

Are there any retail out yet from Target?

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
I have not seen anything at Target yet. The official relase date is 2/15. There are already some low chase cards on ebizzle from a seller in Taiwan.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post

Here is the base card I contributed to Galaxy 7

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Like the perspective!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
Haha. I love the jaunty angle of the speeder bike trooper on the right.

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thush:
Haha. I love the jaunty angle of the speeder bike trooper on the right.

It looks like he's thinking "What's up with the flying ball of fur?"

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys!