Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Topps Star Wars Galaxy 7
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Topps Star Wars Galaxy 7
 Login/Join

Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
Am I the only one whose cards have a weird smell?

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
What do they smell like?

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I thought they smelled bad on the outside...

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dstrohmeng:
Am I the only one whose cards have a weird smell?

Nope I noticed it too. Kind of a chemical smell.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
Reminded me of some sort of cleaning fluid smell like toilet bleach. Could be me but the cards feel like there done with a softer laminate surface on the fronts, could be that.

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Natalie
posted Hide Post
If you let them air out for long enough the smell goes away, but it is definitely annoying.

Posts: 310 | Location: Louisville | Registered: October 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I think someone said upthread it smelled like Pinesol. When I got mine,I thought that was a very accurate description of the smell.

Also what about a binder. I haven't seen anything on the Topps website. I hope I haven't missed out. Confused

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:

Also what about a binder. I haven't seen anything on the Topps website. I hope I haven't missed out. Confused

Not seen one so far, they didn't make for Galaxy 6 or Galaxy 4 either, just the Galaxy 5 one that damaged easilly.

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Still waiting for my case.....

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post