Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Topps Star Wars Galaxy 7
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Topps Star Wars Galaxy 7
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
STUNNING

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
STUNNING

Ditto! Those are really incredible Rhi!

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
Did I forget to mention I plan on pulling that Darth Talon. Big Grin

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Those are some amazing Sketches!

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Great job on those sketches. Those should be called Star Wars Masterpieces instead!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for all the compliments guys. I really look forward to drawing these characters each year for this set so I put some extra stank in 'em.

There are other amazing contributions coming in from other artists doing sketches for the set. Unfortunately I can't hijack their work and speak for them but they are all beautiful.

Cannot say enough how much I love working on this set Smile

Posts: 113 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
STUNNING

Ditto! Those are really incredible Rhi!

Double Ditto - WOW!

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
wow Rhi...definitely some of your best work

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks a bunch. You guys should go over and peek at some of the other works by fellow sketchers. There are some really lovely cards being submitted for this set!

Posts: 113 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New sketches down below! I rearranged some files on Photobucket so I had to re post.

There's a few new ones Smile

Thanks for all the feedback and compliments!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RhiburgerNoCheese,

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Amazing work, Rhi! Smile Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Those are friggin awesome, Rhi!!

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Holy frioles, those are sweet.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
Great work, those sketches are amazing Big Grin

I love your darth maul sketch Wink

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eng621
posted Hide Post
Any word on Promos & where they will be distributed?

Posts: 113 | Location: Yorkville,IL., USA | Registered: April 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Had to repost some and there's a few new ones.

There is one more full color and two returns awaiting the ok. I had to cut the number of full color short to meet deadlines and move on to other obligations. I'll post a sampling of my pencil work when they're approved also Smile

Happy Holidays everyone!

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

Really looking forward to this set. SW Galaxy 6 was my first of the Galaxy sets, i wasn't disappointed and don't think I will be this time round either.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
"Price Point: Mid-End Entertainment Card"

And what might that be?

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Who are the artists for galaxy 7, sketch cards and other? where can I pre-look at these?

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salama:
Who are the artists for galaxy 7, sketch cards and other? where can I pre-look at these?

Some of the artists doing sketch cards are:

Sean Pence
Gary Kezele
Kevin Graham
Mark McHaley
Jay Shimko
Brent Engstrom
Brandon Kenney ( oil painted! )
Charles Hall and others

I know Tim Proctor, Randy Martinez, and others are doing sketches AND have art IN the set.

You can see tons of great work @ Scoundrel in the Galaxy 7 threads. You do not have to be a member to view Smile