Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    rupauls drag race
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

rupauls drag race
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted
does anyone know anything about the rupauls drag race trading cards i have seen some on the internet but cannot find any to buy?

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
these are just 2 of the cards

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure they are digital only.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
if it is digital i think someone should pick it up all the guess judges that could sign and that i think this could be a great set

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
there could be autographs pieceworks sketch cards

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I'd go for it myself but I don't know many others that would personally.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not for me.
Nice to see you back on here! Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Chris Byrne
Gold Card Talk Member
Posted January 29, 2013 10:31 PM Hide Post
Not for me.
Nice to see you back on here!

i keep coming back every now and then x