Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Tranformers from Breygent Marketing
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tranformers from Breygent Marketing
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
The box set is a GREAT idea - although it makes the box opening very quick Big Grin it does save on the waste of spare cards -keep it up Tom Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, I guess I'm in the minority liking packs. I've written quite a few people, and it's about 50/50 from what I've read in regards to packs vs boxes.

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Nick, if you love sorting thousands of base cards, you are welcome over to my house with the next big release...I'll even buy pizza (but you can't eat any until you are done sorting) Razz

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Iggy, this is why I have lackeys do it for me lol.

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cujobyte:
Iggy, this is why I have lackeys do it for me lol.

House-Elves are not "lackeys" they are people like you and me and should not be use for such things! S.P.E.W. FOREVER!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, guys! Here's a few more of the Transformers sketch cards I put together for the set coming out

Posts: 32 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
wow.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Chris those sketches are unbelievable. Thumb Up

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys. I had a great time drawing them (Especially the G1's). Now I wish I had done more than 25!

Posts: 32 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Really great stuff Chris!! Just as an FYI, and in case you missed it, we featured a bunch of your sketch cards in the Dec/Jan issue of Non-Sport Update. There's a mess of sketch cards shown and they are all from just two artists -- yourself and Frankie B Washington.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
COOL! I went to Books-a-Million to pick up the Jan. issue but they were sold out. I just ordered it online. Can't wait to see the article! Thanks for the heads up!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chris meeks,

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chris meeks:
COOL! I went to Books-a-Million to pick up the Jan. issue but they were sold out. I just ordered it online. Can't wait to see the article! Thanks for the heads up!

Hey Chris:

This was in the Dec '12/Jan '13 issue, which came out in November. Hope you ordered the right one. If not and you ordered from us, give me a shout and I can fix that. My email is in my profile.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by chris meeks:

Hey Chris:

This was in the Dec '12/Jan '13 issue, which came out in November. Hope you ordered the right one. If not and you ordered from us, give me a shout and I can fix that. My email is in my profile.

Thanks for the offer, Harris. I picked up the Bond issue with the corner Transformers preview. I also went ahead and ordered a subscription. My wife and I use to collect cards when we met in the early 90's and she's just started to get back into them since I've started doing sketch cards (The Transformers sketches are my first). I think she'll enjoy seeing all the new stuff out there. Thanks again!

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
OK, thanks Chris. Best of luck with your future sketch card projects. As I said above, those Tranformers cards are really great.

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Great job! Love the King Starscream and the Unicron cards! Someone is going to be happy to pack pull any of your sketches!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Chris, those sketches looks amazing! Nice work.

I wouldn't have the patience to draw those.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Original Transformers the Movie Cartoon is still one of the best 80's movies made Cartoon or live action!

The Unicorn puzzle set kicks @ss!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Great news the Transformers Series will be out the end of next month and all information will be posted next week
12 Box cases 24 Packs per box Limited print run
Series will have Autographs,Prop,Costumes & Sketch cards

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Great news the Transformers Series will be out the end of next month and all information will be posted next week

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post