Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Tranformers from Breygent Marketing

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/5487073916

December 29, 2012, 05:27 PM
hammer
Tranformers from Breygent Marketing
The box set is a GREAT idea - although it makes the box opening very quick Big Grin it does save on the waste of spare cards -keep it up Tom Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,
January 08, 2013, 01:14 PM
Cujobyte
So, I guess I'm in the minority liking packs. I've written quite a few people, and it's about 50/50 from what I've read in regards to packs vs boxes.
January 08, 2013, 07:04 PM
igman7
Nick, if you love sorting thousands of base cards, you are welcome over to my house with the next big release...I'll even buy pizza (but you can't eat any until you are done sorting) Razz

January 10, 2013, 04:17 AM
Cujobyte
Iggy, this is why I have lackeys do it for me lol.
January 10, 2013, 10:17 AM
Chris Cline
quote:
Originally posted by Cujobyte:
Iggy, this is why I have lackeys do it for me lol.

House-Elves are not "lackeys" they are people like you and me and should not be use for such things! S.P.E.W. FOREVER!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/
February 26, 2013, 04:03 PM
chris meeks
Hey, guys! Here's a few more of the Transformers sketch cards I put together for the set coming out

February 26, 2013, 05:26 PM
webjon
wow.
February 26, 2013, 10:54 PM
Lovemesomecards
Chris those sketches are unbelievable. Thumb Up

February 27, 2013, 10:37 AM
chris meeks
Thanks, guys. I had a great time drawing them (Especially the G1's). Now I wish I had done more than 25!
February 27, 2013, 11:04 AM
H_Toser
Really great stuff Chris!! Just as an FYI, and in case you missed it, we featured a bunch of your sketch cards in the Dec/Jan issue of Non-Sport Update. There's a mess of sketch cards shown and they are all from just two artists -- yourself and Frankie B Washington.

February 27, 2013, 11:08 AM
chris meeks
COOL! I went to Books-a-Million to pick up the Jan. issue but they were sold out. I just ordered it online. Can't wait to see the article! Thanks for the heads up!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chris meeks,
February 27, 2013, 01:51 PM
H_Toser
quote:
Originally posted by chris meeks:
COOL! I went to Books-a-Million to pick up the Jan. issue but they were sold out. I just ordered it online. Can't wait to see the article! Thanks for the heads up!

Hey Chris:

This was in the Dec '12/Jan '13 issue, which came out in November. Hope you ordered the right one. If not and you ordered from us, give me a shout and I can fix that. My email is in my profile.

February 27, 2013, 03:19 PM
chris meeks
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by chris meeks:

Hey Chris:

This was in the Dec '12/Jan '13 issue, which came out in November. Hope you ordered the right one. If not and you ordered from us, give me a shout and I can fix that. My email is in my profile.

Thanks for the offer, Harris. I picked up the Bond issue with the corner Transformers preview. I also went ahead and ordered a subscription. My wife and I use to collect cards when we met in the early 90's and she's just started to get back into them since I've started doing sketch cards (The Transformers sketches are my first). I think she'll enjoy seeing all the new stuff out there. Thanks again!
February 27, 2013, 03:42 PM
H_Toser
OK, thanks Chris. Best of luck with your future sketch card projects. As I said above, those Tranformers cards are really great.

February 27, 2013, 03:47 PM
barobehere
Great job! Love the King Starscream and the Unicron cards! Someone is going to be happy to pack pull any of your sketches!
February 27, 2013, 05:25 PM
Ted Dastick Jr.
Chris, those sketches looks amazing! Nice work.

I wouldn't have the patience to draw those.
February 28, 2013, 02:57 PM
Flag City Collectibles
Original Transformers the Movie Cartoon is still one of the best 80's movies made Cartoon or live action!

The Unicorn puzzle set kicks @ss!

April 13, 2013, 10:46 AM
t.breyer
Great news the Transformers Series will be out the end of next month and all information will be posted next week
12 Box cases 24 Packs per box Limited print run
Series will have Autographs,Prop,Costumes & Sketch cards

April 13, 2013, 10:57 AM
t.breyer
Great news the Transformers Series will be out the end of next month and all information will be posted next week

April 13, 2013, 10:59 AM
t.breyer