Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Tudors Season 1, 2 & 3
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Tudors Season 1, 2 & 3
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
WOW WOW WOW! Those sketches are PHENOMINAL David! Absolutely blown away by them... Love the Snow Queen, and the Jane Seymour... Amazing!

Any returns...? Smile

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kris Gibson:
WOW WOW WOW! Those sketches are PHENOMINAL David! Absolutely blown away by them... Love the Snow Queen, and the Jane Seymour... Amazing!

Any returns...? Smile

I'll make available my return 'Henry Tudor' on ebay later on
I also saved 2 unique PSC for the occasion, they haven't been redone on official cards
'Duke of Suffolk' and 'King takes Queen' as seen on DeviantArt

a final surprise is also in progress...
thx for your interest

gold paint enhanced as several of my 'Tudors'

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Is there are checklist anywhere online I can look at?
I couldn't find one on the Breygent site.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
checklist

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Thank you Wavey

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Looks like some of my earlier fears about this set are coming true:

quote:
Hmmmm limited releases usually + more expensive

And I had such high hopes, if it's a limited release that means the insert prices are going to go waaaay up.

quote:
True enough but these moves put pressures on the small collector with a budget to match.

Some cards have come up with great starting prices but today's batch (from different sellers) have ridiculous BIN/opening bids, some from well known and respected sellers! And very few base sets out there Frown

I did and still do support any efforts to keep the hobby alive but a thumbs down on this format i'm afraid.

I thought I would do better for my money buying individual cards that I wanted but wondering if I should see if I can afford a box now.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
I can kinda see your point, WarriorBabe. But even if this was a 24 pack box release, the nice, unique costumes and props would still draw a premium as well as the autographs of the big stars (Rhys-Meyer, Dormer, even Anwar). I don't know that the formula had too much to do with those prices.
As far as a base set, I'll send you one for the cost of shipping - provided the case I ordered ever gets here.

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
That's a very kind offer- thankyou Smile

I do think though if I am careful with the funds this week I can afford to purchase a box next week. I have a tough medical appointment next week and I need a treat at the end of it!

I certainly agree the inserts are first class Cool

I realise too it's early days in terms of cards hitting the market but I am impatient to get these great cards lol!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I would wait a week or so as these cards are making their way across the Atlantic (including mine) and I am sure some of these will be on Ebay.The shipping will be cheaper and you won't have to worry about the customs charges either.

I am really looking forward to getting mine Drool but it's hard to be patient.I just tell myself it will save money to wait a bit.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Well I did it- I just ordered a box Dance Big Grin

Would have loved to have gone for the 3 box deal but decided I can take the remaining money I would have spent and hit eBay/trade etc for the other cards i'd like (after all the female costume cards for example!).

So exciting, I think my last box purchase was Buffy Memories or Charmed destiny, it's been a long time!

I still think though the limited nature and new one base set per box format of the product has pushed the prices up which has hit the small collector. But as I said I support any attempts to keep the hobby going.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
question about the costume cards
do they fit in 100 pts one touch magnetic holders
or do I need the 130 point ones

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
The costumes vary in thickness. KHCS is about 6 cards thick and will barely (read BARELY) fit into a sleeve. The dual piece looks like the thinnest, about 3 cards thick. Wish I knew the point system better.

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
I see
thanks

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post