Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Tudors Season 1, 2 & 3
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Tudors Season 1, 2 & 3
 Login/Join

Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
It's too bad that someone here at Card Talk isn't in charge of approvals - looks like all positive feedback so far! Thanks again for the previews Tom!

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Haven't bought any new releases in years, I am sooooooo excited to have such a great set for my favourite show!!!!!!!!!
*bounces up and down*

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Great intro to a spectacular card set! So far almost all positive feedback. Any of the trial options for product mix/format will be great for the hobby. These designs remind me of an exquisite style card set which looks to be very high quality.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Over 2 weeks and no further news Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sorry as soon as I have something I will be the first to post something. We are getting close Thanks Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Good to hear!
I've only got two more episodes to go before I'm done with the series. I've been stretching out the 3rd and 4th seasons as long as I can - hoping to lead up to the cards release Smile
Thanks for the updates Tom.

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Sorry as soon as I have something I will be the first to post something. We are getting close Thanks Tom

Thumb Up Its only because I am looking forward to it Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Soon it will be Hammer Time

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another week gone. I think The Tudors finishes for good next week. Could really do with getting this out whilst the iron is still hot! Any further news?

Also, does this release also contain Sketch cards? I sort of assumed not, but wasn't 100% sure.

Posts: 146 | Location: UK | Registered: February 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
The series finale aired in June of last year here in the States. I didn't realize the difference in airtime was that large.
This set is supposed to cover Seasons 1-3, making it even later - though leaving the possibility open to follow up with a Season 4 release. Only The Great And Powerful Tom knows.
He did mention on page 2 of this Topic (dated July 09, 2010) there will be limited sketches.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Costumes props are being made and after that packaging so we are close approvals were slow sorry
Tom

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
Elephant

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tom,
Can you give any info on the rumoured limited sketch inserts?
Thanks!

Posts: 146 | Location: UK | Registered: February 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Some limited sketch will be in product but very limited.Still waiting for some to be returned.
Will post when i have all back.

TOM

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Alan Van Sprang
Who Plays Sir Francis Bryan

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Denae Frazier Sketch Cards

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Jason Potratz/Jack Hai Sketch Cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Scott Rorie Sketch Cards

Sketch will be super rare only 1 per 3 cases

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
pretty ladies Smile

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Each COLLECTOR box will have

72 CARDS
9 CHASE CARDS (27 TO COLLECT)
1 AUTOGRAPH CARD PLUS
1 COSTUME CARD OR PROP CARD