Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Tudors Season 1, 2 & 3
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Tudors Season 1, 2 & 3
 Login/Join

Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
I like this format a lot. I'd kinda like to know the entire print run so we have an idea of how many base sets will be floating around - which seemed to be the source of a lot of negativity in the premium pack vs. standard format lately.
Just me personally, I would have liked another autograph for a bit higher price, but I'd hate for that to price anyone out of this release.
Thanks a lot Tom!

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
It's a good move even without seeing the pricing format. Almost all the positive feedback we have had indicates that the three pack completion format is a strong one and one that collectors like. If you can finish the chase sets with three packs you will have a lot of happy set builders, and for the completest's more packs will get you the missing autos costumes and props. Sounds like a win win.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The thing i liked in all this was when Tom said

" we are giving this a try and if it does not work we will try something else"

That is a great attitude and approach to have with the hobby the way it is right now.

Well done Tom for taking this approach. Clap

If you look at what Jason is doing at Cult -Stuff and Billy is doing at Versicolor i think everyone is starting to get on the same page so with a bit of luck the future should look a bit brighter.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I say congratulations for trying different ways of selling cards. Not everyone will like every format but I like the fact that many Manufacturers are looking "outside the box" (into packs Big Grin)

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
any news yet on other inserts? Can we get a scan of a few?

Should be a great release this one.

Posts: 146 | Location: UK | Registered: February 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Heads will roll chase card

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Heads will roll chase

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
King Henry chase

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Location chase card

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Location chase

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice looking cards Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Henry's Legacy-chase

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sample costume

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sample costume card

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sample costume 3

posted Hide Post
These are looking great! Thumb Up

Posts: 146 | Location: UK | Registered: February 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Prop sample

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Very nice looking cards Tom. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
exciting to see actual prop cards
and not just costume cards
- this might may me pick up this set Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
yay pictures Smile
looking great

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post