Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Tudors Season 1, 2 & 3
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Tudors Season 1, 2 & 3
 Login/Join

Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Very cool update. Really hope this release formula works well for Breygent. Thumb Up Thumb Up

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Just like a wax box really with 2 hits and 72 cards and 9 chase so not much different but price point will be lower

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
great update. thanks!

Posts: 146 | Location: UK | Registered: February 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Tom,
I was wondering if a binder would be offered for this release? I sure hope so.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
Tom,
can you tell us what the costume cards will be?
thanks

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Looking very nice. Smile
Great updates. Thumb Up

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bacall1:
Hey Tom,
I was wondering if a binder would be offered for this release? I sure hope so.

should be by my infromationWink
thanks for your interest, I'm also looking forward to one!

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
A binder yes!!
Costumes I will show when done

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Tom,

Was Scott Rories sketch very limited (1 per 3 cases) or is that going to be the overall rough est. odds for sketches?

Thanks

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Charles Hall

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Charles Hall's work is simply amazing! I would love to own one of his sketch cards (can't really call them that, can you?). Take a look at his website for more.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Everyone Charles has done is a painting

Tom

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Really GREAT looking set Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Charles Hall's work is simply amazing! I would love to own one of his sketch cards (can't really call them that, can you?). Take a look at his website for more.

I completely agree with you Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

No they are Art cards

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wow, some great sketches. Wish there were more in the sets, but I guess we can't have everything.

That Catherine of Aragon is like something from Holbein!

Posts: 146 | Location: UK | Registered: February 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I'm sure Tom will be along soon with pictures...

Received ordering information today. Set is due to release in early May.

The Tudors: Only 200 cases produced!

Each box contains:
72 card set
9 chase cards (out of 27 in the set)
1 autograph card
1 costume or prop card
15 boxes per case

Binders is available for the set with 2 binder promos. (SRP $29.99)

Chase Sets:

3 Card Henry's Legacy Set
6 Card The Leisurely King Set
9 Card Heads Will Roll Set
9 Card Locations Set

11 Autograph Cards
14 Costume Cards
6 Prop Cards

Looks like an interesting set. I don't have an SRP but I would guess somewhere around $60 per box, less from Friendly Dealers™.

Short order window, but it looks like these could be available by the Philly Show.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Tudors

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Tudors 2

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Tudors 3