Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Tudors Season 1, 2 & 3
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Tudors Season 1, 2 & 3
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Tom,

Another sweet looking set! Can't wait for more info! Metal

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
YAY Dormer Luv You
would know like to have Sarah Bolger and Tamzin Merchant

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
and Joss Stone

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Here are the 9 Autographs for this set

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love the cards and design and the autographs are fantastic, but it pains me that there is no Henry Cavill. He was one of my favorite characters in the show. I will be going for a master set of this but wish greatly he would have agreed to sign for this set. Thanks for the great signers Tom.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
As with every set not all actors will agree to sign.I tried to get them all and this is a great line up Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
great looking cards i wish james frain would have signed a little nicer tho
once again amazing work Tom

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
As a Burn Notice freak that Anwar will be mine! Never seen The Tudors but the cards are stunning! Great work!

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
very nice work Tom! impressive line up, I'll take them all!

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robomole:
As a Burn Notice freak that Anwar will be mine! Never seen The Tudors but the cards are stunning! Great work!

Same here, never watched The Tudors but I'll be hunting down an Anwar auto.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
WOW! Eek
Trying hard not to go over the top with my reaction, but those are absolutely beautiful cards!
I'm really hoping they come out soon. I'll take a case or packs or bushel or barrel - however they are packed!
Thanks for the update Tom

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
quote:
Originally posted by robomole:

Same here, never watched The Tudors but I'll be hunting down an Anwar auto.

that makes 3 of us I love burn notice hint hint tom

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
As with every set not all actors will agree to sign.I tried to get them all and this is a great line up Tom
I certainly didn't want it to sound like I was complaining. It is a great autograph line-up and I will be happy to add all of them to my collection. I know you tried for him and I am just disappointed he wouldn't sign for this set, not with you being unable to get him to sign for the set. I am extremely excited about the ones who did sign, especially Henry and many of his queens. I can't wait for the cards to come out. Any idea on a time frame for their release?

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Great line-up Tom. Love the design and I'll be going after all nine of them. Thanks for your effort!

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant

posted Hide Post
Love the James Frain! He is becoming one of the go to villains in hollywood lately so that might end up being a very hot card especially is The Cape takes off.

Posts: 131 | Location: USA | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bacall1:
I love the cards and design and the autographs are fantastic, but it pains me that there is no Henry Cavill.

He does sign through the mail. I sent him one of my custom "Count of Monte Cristo" cards and he signed it.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
9! Amazing job Tom! Can't wait to see any other inserts included: costumes, props, sketches, etc!

This will be a fun product!

Bouncey

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheMetatrOn:
Love the James Frain! He is becoming one of the go to villains in hollywood lately so that might end up being a very hot card especially is The Cape takes off.

Frain has an autograph card in 24. I forget which season, but it is a common and it's dirt cheap. Smile

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
This set is great news! Wondr if some cards will cover "real" history facts. So far looking good. Makes me want to open some boxes again.

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post