Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Tudors Season 1, 2 & 3
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Tudors Season 1, 2 & 3
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DavidDeb:
quote:
Originally posted by Bacall1:
May is here finally. Any word on when The Tudors will start shipping. I have been anxiously awaiting this release for well over a year. Hopefully the wait is down to just days now.

Tom said week of May 9thSmile soon!

Thanks David. I always appreciate your great info.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how many different sketch artists are there?

...if you can count them you haven't got enough.

Posts: 167 | Location: uk | Registered: December 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by richnet:
how many different sketch artists are there?

Me, Trev, Charles, Rorie, Frazier n Jason
6 total

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I CANNOT wait for these to hit eBay, first new product i'm wanting to buy in at least 5 years!!!!!!!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
I cannot wait either
I am very very very VERY excited about these

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
This should go on our site for Europe and the UK this weekend for orders. It looks like it's going to be a great set. The cards look really nice.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
All Costumes and Props are numbered to 200

The Kings Mirror prop is a variant with 100 being the mirror and 100 being the leather part of the mirror.

Tom

Just noticed this post(I really should look more carefully Shake Head ) and wondered if some of the boxes were going to have more than one costume or prop in them?

14 costumes and 6 props at 200 each is 4000 but 200 cases of 15 boxes is 3000 leaving a 1000 costumes/props spare at one per box Eek .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Hi there are no extra costumes or props as had a special deal for dist/dealers and they have gotten these pieces

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Hi there are no extra costumes or props as had a special deal for dist/dealers and they have gotten these pieces

Tom

Thanks for the info Thumb Up .Have the cards been inserted randomly or have they been packed by number ie. have numbers 1-150 been put in boxes and 151-200 gone to dealers/dist?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Random in boxes
dist/dealers numbered same Tom

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Shipping Tomorrow and Thursday Tom

Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
YAY! This will be the longest week of my life Big Grin

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
I started posting my work on the Tudors on DeviantArt at a rate of 2 cards per day. You can discover my folder 'The Tudors: Portraying a Dynasty' containing my psc, official and return as I'm posting them day by day like many of you already following me there.(link in signature below)
Here's a sample of my work on the set (those below are all pack inserted)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DavidDeb,

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
Here we have 'Masquerade', the first encounter between Henry and Anne Boleyn
'Chasing Destiny', a memorable dream of Henry chasing a most wanted love. One of several jams I did with Charles Hall.
'Charles Brandon' lastly

all pack inserted as well

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW!! I have ordered a case mainly so I can have a shot at one of these amazing sketches.I think it's the only realistic way for me to own one as I suspect virtually every one that is sold individually is going to go for mega money.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
WOW!! I have ordered a case mainly so I can have a shot at one of these amazing sketches.I think it's the only realistic way for me to own one as I suspect virtually every one that is sold individually is going to go for mega money.

DITTO!

These sketches are amazing! does that mean there are only 67 sketches made for this product? 200 cases divided by 3 = 66.6 divided by 6 artists = 10 sketches each? Wow these are going to be in high demand!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
no, I did 50 officials on my own. Managed to get many approved by cast members. The total from everyone should be around 100. 100 flush would give 1 per 2 cases, so I guess it's a bit below, so between 2-3 cases I guess. 3 to be conservative, cuz not enough to say 2.
you can see more of mine on DA along with a few jams with Hall. thanks for your interest Flag City
(link in signature just below)
I wish you found one in your case Triple-Frog Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Wowser those are niiiiice sketches. Luv You

I am totally stoked for this release, can't wait to get my boxes. Clap Clap *thinks speedy thoughts*

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
Wowser those are niiiiice sketches. Luv You

I am totally stoked for this release, can't wait to get my boxes. Clap Clap *thinks speedy thoughts*

thanks dear, can't wait to get mine either Smile
ordered a few boxes as well. One of my fav show of all time.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
David,

Thanks for the info. Do you do commissions? I think I need you to draw some stuff for me! Please email (flagcitycollectors@sbcglobal.net) or PM me.

Regards,

John

quote:
Originally posted by DavidDeb:
no, I did 50 officials on my own. Managed to get many approved by cast members. The total from everyone should be around 100. 100 flush would give 1 per 2 cases, so I guess it's a bit below, so between 2-3 cases I guess. 3 to be conservative, cuz not enough to say 2.
you can see more of mine on DA along with a few jams with Hall. thanks for your interest Flag City
(link in signature just below)
I wish you found one in your case Triple-Frog Thumb Up

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post