Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Tudors Season 1, 2 & 3
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Tudors Season 1, 2 & 3
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
One More Autograph Jamie Thomas King

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
well all the others were good, always has to be someone who does a naff squiggle

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
cool, hopefully, more suprises will pop upWink!

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Loving it! Big Grin

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What about henry cavill? He is going to be the next Superman

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MrBlueofnyc:
What about henry cavill? He is going to be the next Superman

not for this time, but maybe for a superman setWink on stickerFrown

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
When's the release date for this?

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clearblue:
When's the release date for this?

there's no date as of now

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
As soon as approvals come back which should be very soon Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Natalie, Tamzin and Maria I have already TTM but never heard back from Joanne, Gabrielle or Sarah, can't wait to finally get their autographs!
Dance

I am loving the card design and can't wait to see the rest of the set.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Hmm... Somewhere on this site I found previews for the Base set and Heads Will Roll chase set. Now I can't seem to find them - I thought they were in the "In The Current Issue" section.
Maybe I dreamed it all. Who knows? Confused

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBelcher:
Hmm... Somewhere on this site I found previews for the Base set and Heads Will Roll chase set. Now I can't seem to find them - I thought they were in the "In The Current Issue" section.
Maybe I dreamed it all. Who knows? Confused

they are in the first thread called
General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion
in the Preview of 2011 cards section

Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DavidDeb:
they are in the first thread called
General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion
in the Preview of 2011 cards section

Much appreciated, David. I think they look great... wish we knew who designed them.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WarriorBabe:
Natalie, Tamzin and Maria I have already TTM but never heard back from Joanne, Gabrielle or Sarah, can't wait to finally get their autographs!
Dance

I am loving the card design and can't wait to see the rest of the set.

can you e-mail me the mail address for Sarah Bolger please
pretty please

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
This is probably one of my the top three anticipated sets for this year. I really am looking forward to it.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Having just got into this (Season 4) I am looking forward to this set too

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Tom,

Anymore updates? I can't wait for this release. SO very few products that interest me this year.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Soon a few more approvals and we are ready
Tom

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Soon a few more approvals and we are ready
Tom

Really looking forward to this release. A couple of questions if thats ok.

1) Has the format of the release been decided? Earlier in this forum, it was noted that it could be pack only? I really hope its box/case instead, as it will make it more accessible to the UK, where The Tudors is quite popular.
2) As well as autographs, can you give an idea of some of the other inserts?

Thank you. The signers list looks great.

Posts: 146 | Location: UK | Registered: February 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
2)prop, costume, sketch and chase cards